6. When you make his pants dirty

You bucked and moved your hips in a circle around his bulge making him tighter in his pants. His heart raced against his ribcage, on the verge to explode any moment now. Your hand traveled around your bikini line. Noticing how you were teasing yourself he gulped hard watching your every move.

You were already wet and your panty was sticking to your core, rubbing yourself hard on his bulge, you ruined his perfectly fine fabric. Enough with the teasing, you place your hands inside your panties. Pulling yourself up you sat down taking your own finger.

He smirked at your move.

His hands were still on your waist feeling your highs and the lows. His strong hands circled the area of your waist perfectly.
You bounced a little and the hell it felt really good. Hitting his bulge you made him drool with your bouncing body. His eyes were locked at your every move. Satan was blessed with a goddess from heaven.

He bucked his hips to feel you more. "Nothing wrong with a little enjoyment right?", he thought.

Your boobs bounced when you thrust on your finger taking it deep. You increased your pace and pulling him closer you moaned in his ears. He couldn't believe how much pleasured he was to hear his name from your mouth. Satan's ears were filled with worship words. The chants of his name were awaking the devil inside him.

He smirked and whispered in your ears.
"Insert one more baby", he said.
His low whisper gave you shivers down your spine. One hand tucked on his loose end, you pulled yourself up to add one more digit inside your cunt.

He pushed you down on them without any warning and you cursed. Cursed to give you more than just your fingers. He pushed again as you kept going against his will but ended up having the perfect bounce.
You orgasm hard and came all over your fingers pulling them out you mess his pants. The white gooey liquid stained his crotch.

Only you didn't know that he stained his insides as well along with you.

Wiping off the beads of sweat from your forehead you leaned forward. Looking straight into his dark orbs. His eyes were stuck on you, panic took over when he wondered how will it be to kiss your lips right now.
Will they be soft and tender for him? How swollen will they be when he keeps sucking on them for too long?

Right at this moment, his heart made crazy beats. Those deep eyes were like an ocean under a dark sky, so dark and deep that he wanted to drown peacefully in them. He was waiting for you to make a move but instead, you buried your head deep in his crook.
Feeling tired.
Of course, you were exhausted.
He did not move until you fell asleep on him.

***

You woke up with a bright smile on your face. The window curtains were pulled closed so you got up and open them wide. The bright and radiant sunlight hit your face. Your skin never felt this fresh. You turned to get back to your bed when you saw a man beside you. He was facing the other side and was naked.

"The fuck you did y/n", you cursed.
You looked down to find yourself wearing nothing but a T-Shirt which covered you enough. Your delicate and precious dress was lying down on the floor. One odd thing though to notice was that this wasn't your room. It was way more luxurious to be in your room.

You look beneath your t-shirt to see if you were still wearing your inners, but then, why are you feeling sore down below?

You peeked over to see who it was and it was your boss, Jeon Jungkook.
"Bitch! Fuck me! I fucked with Jeon Jungkook!", you swore right there.

You bugged him to get up.
Annoyingly he uttered in his sleep, "y/n please I am very sleepy, you kept me awake all night, I am tired"

Hearing that you were stunned. You wanted to fucking scream like hell.
"You fucked with him y/n, what the hell will you do now?", you asked yourself.

You bugged him again wondering what happened last night that you ended up here with him. He kept refusing to even open his eyes. But you continued to bug him constantly poking your finger on his bare back.

Frustration raised and he rolled over pinning your bothering hands to your sides.
"I told you to let me sleep", he yelled at you in anger.

You glared at his dreamy eyes with tears ready to form in the corner of your eyes.
"Please tell me what happened between us?", you spoke in a soft voice.

Looking at you he remembered everything that happened last night. Your eyes, your lips, your shoulder, your boobs, your waist, and that hot body.
"We fucked!", he said.

You closed your eyes as your face was covered in guilt. You stopped resisting, feeling all weak. It was a mistake. Now everything is ruined. You will have to leave this job, leave him, you can't have such a relationship with your boss. You are not a side chick that he could play with.

Looking at your pale face he asked, "Don't you remember anything from yesterday?"

He asked the correct question. Why are you asking him? Don't you remember what happened between you two last night? He could be lying, but then your body can't.

You do remember the thing you did though. You added a pill to his drink, to make him feel restless and give him a bad stomach.
What happened to that?
You looked at him from top to bottom and he did look fine.

While you were busy staring at him, he looked at you in confusion. The look on his face was like Get-those-eyes-away-I-feel-raped
But instead, you heard him say completely opposite.
"Are you still horny, baby?", he asked and pulled a wide smirk on his sudden bright face.

"What? Get off--", you said and pushed him away.
You brought your hands to your head curling up in a ball. The guilt was more painful. Your future seemed unreal now, many thoughts rushed into your mind.

"I am sorry", you said as it was the best you could say right now.
Realizing how tense the situation has become all of a sudden Jungkook decided to remain quiet.
In fact, he was awfully quiet all of a sudden, and why not he wasn't drunk or horny?!
Whatever that was, he was completely in his senses, you were the trouble here.