3. Anger, period and jealousy!

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were finishing up the meeting. Jungkook receives a call. And because his phone was on the desk, Taehyung could clearly see the contact info.

"Uhh, Mr. Jeon, your secretary is calling you", Taehyung said and quickly grabbed the phone before Jungkook could reach it.

Ahem! Taehyung clears his throat before swiping the green icon.
"Hello--", he speaks in a hoarse voice.
"Hello? Jungkook? Sir?", you speak.

"Wow, your voice is so sweet, I wonder how sweet your---", Taehyung couldn't complete further as Jungkook snatched his phone right out of his hand.

"I think I wasn't clear before, do not call me when I am in an important meeting!", Jungkook yelled at you because he was jealous of Taehyung's little flirting. Even though he knows he was just teasing him.

Jungkook hangs up the call without even listening to you.

"What the hell! what does he think of himself? is he my boss?
No wait, he is! Aah!!!", you put your phone down and bang your head on the desk.

You called him because you wanted to ask for a day off, you were feeling down a bit. Your body ached in such pain. It's not right like it's your first day and you already wanted a day off. But you felt extremely tired.

You kept thinking about the call, wondering who was the person who spoke to you in that manner, like Jungkook seems to be strict, also little perv sometimes maybe, but he has good character. You whined sitting there on your desk.

Your phone chimed!

Msg from Yuna -
Y/n!!!! Come home early, we have a party to attend, or Mrs. Choi will kill us!!!

Reading her message you remembered what she said in the morning before you left. It was her son's homecoming party.

Shit! This was too much. Like your half-a-day went like hell, making you tired, now you have to put up with this party shit too.

You suddenly felt uneasy so you rushed to the restroom. You got in and engaged the doorknob. Pulling down your skirt, you rubbed your middle finger on your buds, and there it was.

The red stuff. You got your periods.
"Wow, just wow", you said.
Thank you, god, for adding this cherry on my cake as well. Like my day was so perfect and you thought why not add some sweet cherry to it.

That is why you were not feeling good for a while. The first day at work, the boss yells, too much work, party to attend, and now this.

There were sanitary materials available inside so you made yourself use them and came out of the restroom.
Your manager was waiting at your desk.

So Mr. Tan was sweet and polite and was gay, he loves flowers and chocolates and everything that is pink in color. He is a nice guy though. And maybe he is the only person in this office who spoke to you fairly.

Mr. Tan - Dear, where have you been? I have been calling your desk, for 10 mins now.
Y/n - Hi, Mr. Tan, I was just in the restroom, What is it?
Mr. Tan - Oh dear, do you not check your phone, Mr. Jeon has been calling you for eternity now.

You quickly checked your phone and you saw 16 missed calls.
"What the fuck? But I was just away 15 mins ago. How? Why?", you cried out loud cursing yourself.

"I am dead right! He will kill me right!", you spoke being worried looking at Mr. Tan who was leaning on your desk pressing his butt chicks on them.

"Don't worry darling, he did not seem that bad, only he was fucking angry and that's it, If you just hurry and call him, his anger might go away!", he spoke to you sarcastically and left swaying his hips.

You stared at him walking away with those round butts, well he had the hottest butts, only if he wasn't gay.
Damn, my thoughts!
I should stop this.

Okay take a deep breath y/n and let's call the handsome hunk and face it, whatever he says, let's just face it.

You tapped on the call button and put the phone on your ear.
"Where the fuck have you been? I fucking called you 100 times!!", Jungkook yelled.

I am tired, my body is in pain, I fucking got my periods and I have to leave early to attend a stupid party!!!
That was all you wanted to say but--

"I'm sorry, I was away, please tell me what is it sir?", you replied.

"I have emailed you some files, complete them before I reach there", he said and hang up the phone.

Half an hour went by and you were at your task and felt real ass fuck tired and so you covered your face and tried to take a nap before the Angry Bunny arrives.

A few moments later, while you were napping, someone banged on your desk. And you woke up from your sleep being terrified at the loud noise.

"Are you here to sleep, Ms. Y/N?", Jungkook asked with so done expression on his face.
"In my office right now!", he ordered and walked towards his cabin.

"Bitch, you are really an anger magnet, aren't you?", Mr. Tan spoke in a real low voice to you.

You helped yourself with the files and reached his cabin.

You entered his cabin and he was on the phone talking, so you waited for him to finish.
How miserable you felt right now, you know it will be more painful as more time will pass, you massaged your lower belly a bit and you were about to sit when Jungkook asked you for the files.

You quickly worked back up and handed him the file and again walked back and was about to sit when he called you again.

"Y/n get me those files of SM Corporates", he said while he dialed another number on the phone.

You walked to his desk and search for the file, on the desk, inside the drawer, even kneeled down to check the last drawers, and that's where you found the files. You walked to him and he faced you with his hands open, so you could hand him the files.
You were about to place the files and you felt a sharp pain in your lower belly and you instantly clenched on it and cried in pain.

"Y/n! What happened? Are you okay?", Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and set all his work aside.

He placed his hands on your lower belly as soon as he saw you doing the same. But when he did that you felt his warmth, which made you relax a bit and almost made the pain go away.

"Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital? Should we call a doctor here?", Jungkook was worried.

You liked it, the way he was confused, whether what he should do, he kept all his work aside and was totally attending to you. You like how close he was to you, holding up your belly.

A bit later Jungkook realized that he was touching your lower belly and quickly retracted his hands. He made you sit on the couch.

Did I really give her so much work? I'm so bad. I have been yelling at her since morning. Omg, I stressed her out.
Jungkook was feeling guilty now that he was looking at you suffering in pain.

But did he not do the same with other secretaries?
This was his nature. Always work was his priority.
But why he is feeling so worried just for you?
Why does he have to feel guilty about how he behaved with you?

I shouldn't have done this, it's her first day. I want to hug her and tell her sorry. Jungkook was looking at you and at your condition. The way you were clenching on your belly with eyes shut and when he asked for a doctor, you said nothing and just lied down. He understood what it was.

He kneel before you and pushed you further to lie down on the couch. Placing his hands on your lower belly carefully, making sure he doesn't cross the invisible line he marked for the limit, he rubbed your area gently and carefully.

You definitely did not care about anything right now, the pain was worse, even your legs began to feel weak because of the pain. But when Jungkook tried to gently rub the area, you really felt good, even though you were doing the same but his hands felt like magic.

You could feel your eyes shut and you tried to relax.

Jungkook was just looking at you as your temples seemed relaxed now. You lay on his couch and eventually slept there.

He got up and made a call not to disturb him and requested to send lunch inside his cabin. Of course, it did seem like you haven't had anything. He kept looking at your adorable figure curling up on the couch. He was glad he at least made you sleep peacefully.

Half an hour passed and you woke up, you looked up at the ceiling realizing where you were and you remembered what happened, you suddenly got up and saw Jungkook right in front of you, who was staring at you with his big doe eyes.

"Are you feeling okay now?", he did not yell this time, instead he was so soft.
You felt so embarrassed about the situation.
"Yea! I am sorry, I wasn't feeling that good, but I am okay now, thank you for letting me relax here", you bowed to him and were about to go when he stopped you.

"Have lunch with me", he said.

You turned around not sure what to say. You waited a few seconds to come up with something but before you could say anything your stomach spoke.

Jungkook clearly heard your stomach growling and chuckled.
You again felt embarrassed but then you decided to join him at the table.

Finishing the meal Jungkook spoke, "I think you should take your day off".
"Umm, I wanted to, but, I will finish some work and will leave early, thank you", you said.

2 hours later it was already 5 and so you decided to leave.
Jungkook walked out of his cabin and came to you saying, "let me drop you, come with me".

He did not wait for your answer and walked further and you walked behind him, you saw Mr. Tan's face who was cocking his eyebrow at you in a mischievous manner.

You placed your address on his navigation panel and he drove you to your apartment.
The whole journey was silent.
You both reached and you got down of the car bowing at him and quickly went inside as you did not want to face him more.

"What the fuck, am I her driver?", he said while feeling frustrated.

You ran in and saw Mrs. Choi preparing for the party. Oh, you again remembered about the party.

Jungkook saw you entering your apartment and noticed you forgot your laptop bag in his back seat. He picked it up and walked into the same building.

Mrs. Choi saw you and took you to introduce you to his son.
"Y/n meet my son, Woo-Shik, and son this is y/n"

Woo-Shik hugged you tightly and placed a kiss on your left cheek greeting you. You felt his tight body against yours when he gripped harder to feel you as well.

You seemed a bit startled but he came back from the USA and that's how people greet each other there, so you took it casually. And also he was so fucking handsome and tall, you thought.
Oh shut the thoughts y/n, bad timing, but I blame my mood swings.

Jungkook could feel the rage and created a fist so that he could punch the guy who hugged you like that and kissed you right in front of his eyes. He just entered and saw everything.
Mrs. Choi saw the man standing at the entrance and called Jungkook asking him if he was looking for someone.

Jungkook said he was with you and Mrs. Choi invited him to the party as well. Jungkook gladly joined in and was keeping his distance from you so that you couldn't notice him.

Sometime before you were on his couch in pain and right now all he is seeing were you giving a guy tight hugs.
"Who is he? She said she has no boyfriend, then why is she so close to him?", Jungkook was so curious and so he thought to stick around for a while.

Woo-Shik was behaving extremely casually towards you, and you felt a little awkward but you couldn't help when your eyes fall on the man who was standing far across from you. Of course, you noticed him. With that branded suit and most handsome and sexy body, at this party where people were dressed in completely different attire.

You thought to approach him but then a brilliant idea came to your mind. So you tried to ignore his presence as if you never saw him and tried to play with him a bit.
You still blame the mood swings.

Jungkook was being so impatient standing there staring at you as you were flirting with the guy. All he wanted to do was grab you and punish you for your behavior.
All dirty ways were coming to his mind how he could punish you. His thoughts were interrupted when a female approached him.

"Hi, I am Luna, I haven't seen you before, are you Woo-Shik's friend?", luna asked

"Hi, I am Jungkook, I am with y/n, I just dropped her, she forgot her bag in the car, where shall I keep this?", Jungkook gestures the laptop bag in his hand.

"Oh, I didn't know her company assigned a personal bodyguard to the employees. That too this handsome", luna said while looking at Jungkook from top to bottom.

Jungkook cocked his eyebrows and anger rushed in his body when luna said bodyguard, while he is the CEO of the company. But Jungkook kept his calm because she also said handsome.

"So who is Woo-Shik by the way?", Jungkook asked Luna.
"He is Lady Choi's son, this party is for him, he came from the USA, he is with y/n right now, that's him!" Luna said.
"Oh, he is the one, okay, I thought it's her boyfriend", Jungkook chuckled looking at his competition.

From the corner, you noticed luna was speaking to Jungkook and you were trying to focus on their conversation which was impossible to hear from such a distance but you thought maybe you could make out the words at least.

You accidentally spill your drink on Woo-Shik. The drink quickly traveled on his shirt and pants. You quickly tried to press tissues on it, for the liquid to soak and tried cleaning his shirt.

Jungkook noticed how you were touching the guy all over. He clearly lost it this time and asked Luna to show him your room.

You notice Jungkook moving away with Luna, but as he walked he swayed his hand on Luna's waist taking her upstairs.

You both are so unaware of the fact that how jealous you were of each other. So much lost into teasing each other that all this made both of you more desperate. How sweet that you both are unaware of this crazy feeling.

You guided Woo-Shik towards your room so that you could apologize to him by helping him clean. You reached your room and entered, you told him to remove his shirt so that you could give it a quick rub in the sink.

When he removed his shirt, you felt so tempting, you don't know if it's really you or your hyped-up mood swing because of your periods but he was hot!
That hot body was hidden beneath that shirt, like oh my god!
I blame my mood swings!! Your mind yelled at your perv thoughts.

You quickly look away as you realize you stared at him for too long, maybe now he will think you are really a pervert.
You took his shirt inside the bathroom and cleaned the patch of wine but it was of no use.

Wine tint never goes away. You frowned that you were the one to make this mess. You came out and showed him the shirt feeling embarrassed, you had to hide behind his shirt.
You peeked just enough to see his expression. He laughed casually and told you not to worry.

"Okay, wait, let me hand you one shirt, come here in the closet, I will choose one for you" Luna interrupted the cute session and took Woo-Shik with her.

You really did not notice Luna and Jungkook in the same room.
All this time, Jungkook was really getting pissed at all the actions you were doing being cute and all for that guy.

Seeing the room empty. He cocked his tongue in his cheek and walked closer to you.

You could see Jungkook closing on you and by default, you began stepping back until you hit the wall and he still kept closing on you.

"What are you trying to do y/n," he said making you confused.

He pinned you in between his hands as he saw you were trying to get away. He immediately could smell your scent, which made him go crazy. It was his favorite fragrance, vanilla.

He couldn't resist the smell and he breathed on your neck, still not touching you. Jungkook was so much close to you with a few inches of a gap between you two. His hands traveled closer to your waist.

All he wanted to do was pull you by your waist and suck on your nape. But he just cannot do that yet. Something was stopping him. He was never like this, so gentle or kind. If he wants anything, he gets it right away.

But he didn't do that to you. But your smell kept him hooked on to you. You could hear your own panting breaths, your chest heaved the longer he spent his closeness on you. You began sweating, which was worse because now the fragrance was reacting to your blood racing in your veins. Making him go wild.

He banged against the wall and grabbed your waist jerking you. You grabbed onto his arm for balance. His face was just an inch away from yours, you both looked at each other and then stared at each other's lips lowering your gaze.

How badly you wanted to have him, to have those fucking soft lips of his. He was so muscular, your hands on his arms looked so tiny and fragile, his muscles flexed and you could feel them, they were so tight. Your mood swings were hitting hard on you, making you melt in his embrace.

He began leaning forward, he just couldn't resist the heat. He had mixed feelings, his jealousy, lust, desperation everything was taking over his mind.

You both only waited for your lips to connect.