5. Sweet revenge went wrong

"So you want to say, he did it purposely?", Yuna asked you while shoving some salty wafer chips down her throat.

"I don't know what purpose does he have? why would he do this?", you questioned looking at the mirror, rubbing the purple mark on your neck only to make it worse.

Now the surrounding area was red, due to constant irritation on the skin.

"So why didn't you ask him when you went back to the office?", Yuna asked with a mouth full of chips.

"I told you he wasn't there, he went to some meeting", you told her for the second time. 

"Lol, I don't believe Woo-Shik fell for that--", Yuna said and laughed.
Before you could say anything, Yuna said, "I think he was jealous"

Which really made you think about Jungkook's behavior whenever Woo-Shik was around. Even that day when there was this welcome party, he indeed acted weird and then he got drunk followed by all the drama he did, and now this.

"OMG, his friends, I think they definitely know about all this", you exclaimed as you remember listening to the jokes they made, only back then you did not understand them but now when you recollect the words, they made sense.

They were literally teasing you all this time.

You received a call from Mr. Tan, upon receiving the call he notified you about an event that was going to be held next week and this event should be a success according to him as it holds a great future for the company which also means this is very important for Jungkook.

"What's with your face?", Yuna asked you as she noticed the sudden change in your expression from being angry and pissed to nervous and lost.

"I think I am going to be a lot busy next week, Mr. Tan called, he said about this very important meeting next week", you told her as you felt already tired by just hearing about the amount of work you will have to do.

"Mr. Tan? Who is he?", Yuna asked.

"Uhh, well he is our Manager but you see, he is so adorable, I mean he is gay but I really wish he wasn't because he is the type of guy every girl would want", you finally felt short of words and Yuna got her chance to speak.

"Gay huh? Why girls always are attracted to such personalities only to find out the person is already racing on a different track?!", Yuna exclaimed with such sorrow in her words.

"Anyways let's go to bed, I really have to wake up early, even though I am pissed at him, he is still my boss, I cannot be late", you said. 

***

"Good Morning, y/n", you heard someone behind you and made a turn to see Mr. Tan walking towards you swaying his hips.

Masculine body and naughty gestures you thought. He always made you blush for no reason and it wasn't even offensive.

You greeted him well in response. The elevator ding and you both entered.
The door was about to close when an insanely dashing person entered the small tin cabin.

Indeed the CEO, Mr. Jeon Jungkook!

He looked at you and Mr. Tan putting on a small smile faced the elevator door. There was silence in the room but your mind was screaming with curses that only your boss could hear. 

He coughed purposely disturbing your thoughts and you noticed him over his shoulders as he kept looking at you from the tin surface which reflected your blur figure on the opposite. 

You made faces but it was hard to guess of course but he knew what exactly your reactions were right now after what he did to you yesterday.

There was an urgent meeting called by Jungkook in his cabin.
You and others including Mr. Tan entered the cabin. Jungkook was already standing with a folder in his hand.

"All right, I have made this list of who will be attending this meeting along with me in Busan", Jungkook said.