Chapter 9

I got another request @sweetsugar123 and she said she wants this chapter to be the green couple.
%+%+%+%+%+%%++%+%+++%+%+%+%+%+%+

Kaoru's POV.

You have gotta be kidding me! In the middle of the forest wearing a gown!?

~Flashback~

When we finish dancing, we went to one empty table and sat there drinking juice. Suddenly, a flash of light blinded us and here we are, in the middle of the forest, still in our ball gown and tuxedo.

~End~

"THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE WORST THING EVER!!" I shouted.

"Shhhhh....."

I stare at him in annoyance.

"WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FPREST AND YOU ARE STILL TELLING ME TO SHHH?!?!?!"

"Whatever."

We walk and walk until i couldn't take it. I said to Takuya "Hey Takuya, can we rest here for a while?"

"Sure why not? Its night time already, we will stay here for the night."

We sat under 1 tree together. I suddenly heard snoring, i look to my left and found him sleeping. I sigh. Its getting cold now anyway. An idea suddenly pop out of my head. I went to 1 place and ripped out half of the skirt of my gown ,i then magically make a sewing kit appear and started to kneat out 2 cloak that were magic, if you command to do something to the cloak, it will do as what it is told.

After i finish kneating, i command the cloaks to turn into blankets and took it with me. I reach under the tree and sat beside Takuya. I put the blankets into 1 and cover us with it, i then went to sleep...