Chapter 3.

I don't own any part of Harry Potter I only own Alice, Georgia and Henry. Enjoy <3

Y/N POV.

I have detention with Professor Snape soon, I kept glancing up at him as he was talking to the other professors. He then looked at me and I realised a way to tell when he's in my head, he has a certain look that I've only seen now he's been entering my head. This is genius. Professor Snape is definitely like Snaddy, right? He's gorgeous, his tight robes, his deep voice, his dark and mysterious eyes. I kinda like him. He's different, a good different though. I would love to get to know him more. I watch him get up and leave the hall, I smirk as I follow him for detention. I slightly hope that he took what I was thinking about seriously. I walk down to the dungeons and knock on his office door. "Come in." I enter after hearing his stern teacher voice speak out. He was sitting at his desk marking essays. "What is the time Miss L/N?" I look at the clock and realised I was five minutes late. 

"Erm, it's five minutes past six, sir." I smile and he looks at me annoyed. "How was your dinner?" I ask whilst smirking, he huffs making me even happier. 

"Your stunt was not very amusing if that's what you're trying to get at, stop lying to yourself L/N." Okay, now I was confused. Lying to myself?  I go to speak but he interrupts. "First this morning you call me 'hot' as I recall then in the hall, drop the act no one is buying it." I felt almost offended he didn't believe that I found him attractive. 

"Excuse me for having an attraction towards somebody out of the ordinary. Just forget it, sir, what do you want me to do?" He just stared down at his marking until finally, he points to his potion cabinet and instructs me to organise them. I nodded and I did it, I organised them Alphabetically then by strength, I knew the strengths of most of them so after I just looked up the few I wasn't sure on. It took almost an hour but hopefully, this shows him I wasn't lying, he's attractive and I want to get to know him a bit more. I slightly see him giving me the look to say he's in my mind. I think he will love this. I hope he now realises I was serious about what I said. I then walk out making it seem like I had no clue he was reading my mind.  

"Finished?" I nodded and he came to inspect, I knew he would've expected me to do a shitty job. "This is very good, I am impressed L/N." I looked up at him surprised, he actually looked proud. He then caught me looking and trailed out of the cupboard. "You may go now, well-done, just don't be late to lesson again." I smile and nod grabbing my things. 

"Have a good night professor, don't miss me." I wink and leave quickly walking to the common room. 

Snape's POV. 

I need to put an end to this, the flirting, calling me attractive I can't ruin her, she has a bright future she's smart. I can't fathom how a gorgeous young woman like herself would want to get to know someone like me, it makes no sense. I just put it aside for now and try to get some sleep.  

I woke up around twenty past eight, I looked at my class schedule for the day, and Indeed I was teaching Y/n's class today, unfortunately, it wasn't right away actually it was towards the end, something clicked in me overnight and now I want to see her. 

I got dressed in my usual robes and head out to the great hall for breakfast. I was slightly late due to a slow start to the day, as I walked through the chatter died down, I sat down and looked as everyone stared up at me, Albus told everyone to get back to their conversations and soon enough the roar of voices was once again heard. I looked over at the Gryffindor table, Y/n was sitting with her back to me, I was waiting and hoping she would turn around. I thought that I should probably stop staring and reading her thoughts but I felt like I couldn't help it. 

Y/n POV

When Professor Snape entered the hall all four rows of students went silent, Probably got lost in the dungeons. I didn't dare to turn to him, I could feel his eyes on the back of my head but I just didn't turn. I gotta stop this, he's going to find it creepy, a just of age girl crushing over a twenty-plus-year-old teacher. He would never go for someone like me, I know it, he knows it hell even Mrs fucking Norris probably knows it. I look up at my friends who didn't catch me daydreaming, I then just turn around and saw him look over, I smiled and he gave me a tiny smirk for a fraction of a second, if I had blinked I would have missed it. "Do you guys fancy heading to Hogsmeade tomorrow, do some shopping grab a butterbeer?" I knew Alice and Henry were already planning on going, this was just them inviting me and Georgia. I don't really fancy going however who am I to say no to my friends.

Snape's POV

I almost chuckled as I read her mind, Mrs Norris, that's a good one. I was a little hurt by it however, she's gorgeous she should know this. Any boy in this school can see that she is gorgeous. I might just have to pay her a visit in Hogsmeade tomorrow, might as well grab a firewhiskey while I'm there. 

HOPE EVERYONE HAD AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS!!!