DBZ: New season to all part I

On a stage they are all there.

Goku:Yo it's me Goku

Gokai: and me Gokai

Vegeta:Hey idiots you're not the only ones here now are you ?!

Goku:s-sorry  Vegeta sheesh.

Gokai:yh, you don't really signify your presence you're just there.

Vegeta:....hmpf

Bulma:(looks to the fourth wall) forget about Vegeta if you watch are show you know he's always like this.

Goku:well we wanna wish you a merry Christmas.

Gokai:yh and to make sure we don't waste your time we're going to showing you a marathon of all Dragon ball adventures as well as ours.

Goku:yh so sit back,relax and.....(brings out a paper and rush reads through it)

Gokai:(whispers)did you seriously forget your line?

Goku:aha!....and enjoy our humble event.

(Blackout)

(Scene opens

(Curtains open)

Trix: Hello my little compadres

Golen: did you just say compadres, that's so lame.

Trix:oh yeah?then what would sound cooler?

Golen:(smiles)watch and learn (clears and speaks out in a British voice) welcome tis the season to be jolly and we ask that you would be so as you sit back and watch our little presentation.
(Looks back at Trix in an achievement face)

Trix:.....weeell I guess that was pretty cool

Goten: (smiling)that was actually cool can I try?!

Trix and Golen: NO!!!

Goten:ngh!(frightened)

(Curtains close)

All awesome Moments of Z

1.Vegeta vs Frieza

Vegeta:(smiles) yeah I remember that  I'm sure if he wanted to piss himself. He couldn't believe how strong I had become.

Gohan:Yh but I'm not sure you were still in the fight right after that.

Gokai:I wasn't there because I was still fighting off some of frieza's forces  but when I arrived I don't think you did much.

Vegeta:grrr! And how much did you do?!!! you couldn't even match up to him right after his third form so don't mock me!!!

Gokai:calm down dude

Vegeta:The prince of all Saiyans doesn't need an approval of a job well done from you!!!

Gohan:.......*sigh*anyways next in line was me versus Frieza and al-(pushed out of the way by Vegeta)

Vegeta:how about you pecents witness more honour instead of lucky survival from Gohan?!