bonus

A/N: Very short and not good but I felt like you guys deserved this.

Ten years later...

Ten years, ten fucking years had passed and if Ben were to tell his past self what he was doing today, he never would've guessed that it would be this.

Sometime ten years ago, Benjamin had been smoking with his best friend on an abandoned property in his neighborhood and he met the most arrogant and obnoxious boy that he had ever met. And at the end of his interaction with that boy, his last thought was 'Wow, what a douchebag. I hope that I never run into him again.' And the joke truly was on Benjamin, because today he was getting married to that same douchebag.

Ten years later and Ben found himself standing behind a cracked open door, looking at his fiancé staring at himself in the mirror.

"You look good," Ben said, catching Braxton off-guard as he walked into the room.

Ben had still been far from ready, but he had taken a break to go check on Braxton to see how ready he was. Truthfully, Ben didn't have much confidence in Braxton's ability to be ready in time nor his overall competence. Yet somehow, Braxton was completely dressed and looked as though he would be ready to marry Benjamin in that exact moment. He looked so proper in suit and tie; He almost looked serious.

"Whoa, whoa! Get out of here!" Braxton shouted dramatically, "Don't you know that it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?"

"You're not the bride," Ben muttered at the absurdity that was his soon-to-be husband.

"Right, I forgot that you're the bride. That would make a lot more sense considering that—"

Ben cuts him off, "I swear to God if you make a sex joke on our wedding day, I'll kill you. Neither of us are the bride, asshole."

"The way that you're even thought I was going to say you'd be the bride for a sexual reason speaks more about you than it does about me. What if I was going to say that you're the bride because I was the one who proposed?"

"You weren't going to say that." Ben says shortly.

"How do you know?"

"Because I know my husband, who still apparently has not matured past the point of sex jokes."

"Well, while we're on this topic, if we're getting married tonight, does that mean we'll finally get to have sex for the first time?" Braxton questioned, sarcasm riddled between his words.

"I know that we haven't gotten married yet, but is it too early to divorce you?"

"Could just leave me at the altar, you know."

"I like that; Has a little bit of pizazz to it."

"Jesus, Benjamin, just because you're marrying a dude doesn't mean that you can use words like pizazz. That's so gay."

"Why did I even bother to come check up on you?" Ben scoffed.

"Because you're obsessed and can't stay away from me?" Braxton smiled, "You know, you should be finishing getting ready yourself."

"I know," Ben agreed, but rather than immediately leaving he drew closer to Braxton and laid a short kiss on his forehead before continuing to speak, "I just... I don't know. I can't believe that we're really... you know, getting married."

"Save it for your vows," Braxton laughed, and with this, he starts to shoo Ben away with his hand, "Now fuck off and finish getting ready so you can marry me."