please take the time to read this !!!

please read in full🥺

Okay so basically, I am working on a bonus chapter but I'm not sure exactly when it's going to be posted. Probably either some time this week or next week.

I'm working on a new story currently and I'd like to get the opinions of people who read this story because obviously my writing attracts this particular audience and I just want to hear what you guys prefer so please please please take the time to read this since im still deciding on key things like gender and everything.
So, the overall idea is that (for now will call them "character A") character A comes from a very upperclass family and is more sheltered. They go to a religious private school and only ever really have the opportunity to interact with other uptight wealthy people. Their family has a reputation to hold and because of this there's a lot of pressure on them. Their parents often throw big fancy parties for their co-workers and friends to uphold this reputation. At one party, Character A meets Character B who is the (son or daughter) of Character A's mother's assistant at work. It's clear that unlike everyone else at the party, the secretary and her (son or daughter) is not rich. Character A meets Character B because Character A sees Character B sneak upstairs—which is odd because guests are supposed to stay downstairs. Character A follows them and finds Character B trying to steal money from Character A's bedroom. Character B freaks out asking Character A not to tell and that it wasnt something they'd normally do but they come from a struggling family and thought that someone who practically lives in a mansion wouldn't know the difference. Character A makes the decision to rebel against their parents—as deep down they're mad about the way their parents treat them—and tells Character B to keep the money and even gives the extra cash. Character B asks why they'd do that and Character A says something vague about how their parents treats them but then they stop themself from going on any longer. Character B says that Character A's parents are real cunts, and Character A is taken back by this because they were that kind of disrespect wasn't tolerated—even if it wasnt being said about your own parents. Character A quickly learns that Character B is a particularly rebellious person and they end up meeting again and then.....
...
The issue first is whether or not this is going to be a gxg or bxb story. I feel as though this story has more potential as a lesbian story because it would contribute more to the plot of having their parents tell them they had to act a certain way. I think it definitely shows more potential as a gxg story and honestly I'd like to write a decent gxg story because personally I find that most gxg stories that ive read are very over-sexualized and unrealistic. I feel like in a lot of families that care about their reputation, they care more about how their daughters act than how their sons act. However, I know that a lot of people enjoy bxb stories a lot more than gxg stories and Im not sure if people would want to read it as a gxg story.

Second, I'd just like to know if there's anything in particular you'd like to get from this story. It's all about a more rebellious character changing the sheltered character's views on the importance of a reputation and also showing them how to live more freely. So, with that said, is there anything in particular that you'd like to see happen in the story?

Please let me know anything you have to say in the comments !!! It would mean the world to me.