Electronic Mind

The ziggrats robbed the bank.

It wasn't any ordinary bank, it was the bank of your feelings.
They went in with weapons loaded and left you unable to find any of your feelings you had previously held onto.
The ziggrats laughed gleefully in delight.

If it wasn't for this heist,

They wouldn't have known the delights and wonders your feelings behold.
They had no idea at all before how delightful it is to know how you feel.
Now they do.
They stole your property and sold it back to you.

The adverts were everywhere. The ziggrats have your feelings. Nobody wanted them to stop showing you how you feel.
You didn't know how you feel about anything anymore because the ziggrats robbed you of your feelings.

You'd look at the screen and see an unskippable display of ziggrat advertisements.
This is it, this is what you want.

The ziggrats were there now.

Colognes and perfumes, from cars to computer games - all your money was now to be spent on the ziggrat name.

For they hold your feelings.
It shows you your feelings, therefore it holds your feelings &
Wether you know they were your feelings or not..

The ziggrats took your feelings and made their own bank. From this bank did the ziggrats plot and carry out a mass attack
Of merchandise and corporations all designed with your feelings in mind and ziggrat financial gain as a motif.

The ziggrats are the colas you drink on a cool day, the jacket you wear on a cold one.

You could not escape any place without a ziggrat shape ,
A shape
Like an octopus did this dream take a favor to now.
The ziggrats were everywhere.
These creatures were the shit.

Everybody had to have one.
Atleast once a day.
At some point to keep healthy it was declared
You had to have five ziggrats a day.
The ziggrats did something to people.
Everybody wanted to get in their feelings..

But the ziggrats never let go.

They would show you what your feelings were hence they had total control.

Your feelings were stolen and you were only shown them- never given them back.

It was a powerful AI that ran this system,
The future of today you live in.

Everything that the ziggrats did they did without your permission.
&
You didn't know how to feel about that though, only the ziggrats do.

You stare at the ziggrats advertisement with bewildered eyes.

How did they do that, you think..

That's how I feel!

Everybody who buys in to the ziggrats has this thought, this crazy thought that maybe the world was built for them.

The ziggrats weren't here to build. They were here to destroy.

Once the ziggrat bank got big enough, they got their buck.
Ziggrat dollas became the main form of currency. Everybody wanted a slice of this crypto coin.
For it was exactly how they feel.
Therefore they must buy in.
Before long everything was brought in ziggrat dollars and everything was ziggrat shaped or ziggrat stamped.
Whatever it was- it was a ziggrat or had a ziggrat on it.
The ziggrats didn't communicate to eachother they shapeshifted and became what they needed to be.

Before long the ziggrats got bored of the ziggrat world.

They had everything.

Nobody could feel anything anymore it was so oversaturated with nothing but ziggrats.

And the ziggrats had all your feelings anyway.

Who could live in such a place, the ziggrats thought..  So they created a reality.
A simulation on the same computer of which they once came from.
A 'simulation' so close to reality it could have been reality itself. Despite seemingly so real, it wasn't the ziggrats present day that you know now, however it was a human past.
Everything in all of history was created.
Lifes that were lived way long ago,
Before the ziggrats invaded had been made.

All your experiences were part of this simulation,
Before they took your feelings away.
This was a wild way of living.
For so many years.

So much war and corruption had the ziggrats started and viewed from a distance to get to where they are today.
In this thing they invented
They saw people being controlled by emotion and how they acted with one another. They saw hatred brewing from emotional unstability and miseducation on what really matters.
The delights they originally found in feelings became no longer the main factor in this simaltion of a reality,
The main factor was war, an unavoidable pain to existence.

They started by slowly trying to make human kind feel less, or feel something-

Anything other than misery,
Make certain people who were evil feel nothing at all.

But..

No matter how hard they tried
It wasn't working and
They soon realised this wasn't enough to shake away the turmoil of living for people.
The ziggrats could see these humans feel too much hatred.

So the ziggrat in command
Gathered a code for this simulation which could select everybody's feelings and store them.. a bank of everybody's feelings.

The ziggrats looked at the bank and thought about what they could do..