Awake

Third Person

Dipper spent the whole night by Bill's side. Bill had fallen back to sleep since he didn't want to stay awake all night. 

Thankfully it wasn't Dipper's turn to make breakfast for everyone. Everyone still believes that Bill still hasn't returned from his mission.

Dipper yawned softly as he realized that he fell asleep in Bill's room. He stood up and stretched before staring back at Bill. Dipper felt this wave of sadness as he stared at Bill and he started to think that he wouldn't get better. It was so much blood, Dipper thought.

He sat down next to Bill and started to stroke his hair, "I don't know if you can hear me, but I miss you so much. I miss your voice and your silliness."
Dipper wanted to cry but he couldn't, "I really hope you get better soon. It's so quiet without you... I-I need my demon to be okay and safe and to call me by that silly name."
Dipper's eyes widen when he heard him, "Good morning Sapling."
"Bill!"

Dipper wasn't too loud when he said his name. He placed his forehead on top of Bill's as he cried in joy. Bill felt Dipper's hand on his cheek.

"You're awake," Dipper smiled.
"I woke up when you slept, but I didn't wake you since it was late," Bill explained.

Bill placed his hand on top of Dipper's as he smiled softly back at him.

"I'm just- I'm just glad you're awake now," Dipper told him.
"I hope I didn't worry you so much," Bill told him.
"I'm just happy you are awake," Dipper said.

Dipper sat up and kept smiling at Bill. He still couldn't believe that Bill was awake. Bill tried sitting up and Dipper helped him.

"Be careful," Dipper mumbled.
"My back is just killing me," Bill complained.
"Is the pain bad?" Dipper asked him.
"It's my back that aches more than my chest," Bill muttered, "The pain is not bad but it bothers."
"Let's take a look," Dipper muttered.

Dipper started to undo Bill's buttons. Bill felt a soft blush grow on his face and he grabbed Dipper's wrist.

"You don't have to," Bill said.
"Sorry," Dipper was getting used to undressing him, "I'll get everything else ready."

Bill lets go of Dipper and start to take off his shirt. Bill started to think about how Dipper. How long has he been un-undressing me? Bill was used to his brother fixing him when this would happen. Bill would also fix Will when the same thing would happen.

He felt flustered since he was smitten with Dipper for a bit now. Having Dipper touch his chest and back was something he was not prepared for.

Dipper started to undo the bandages hoping that the cream that Dot worked. Even when he still had some wounds most of them healed like it never had happened. The deep ones were no longer as deep but they were still there.

"If it begins to hurt tell me," Dipper told him.
"I will," Bill said.

Dipper no longer had to wrap his whole chest and back in bandages since most of the wounds were gone. He just needed cloth and tape to patch him up.

"I don't recognize that jar," Bill muttered.
"The French Lady is a close friend of mine," Dipper told him, "She gifted it to me when I spoke of a situation we were in."
"You know the French Lady?" Bill said.
"Yes, she is a good friend that isn't a fan of the Hunters," Dipper told him as he started to put the cream on his chest.
"No one in the underworld is fond of them," Bill said.