Episode 2 : ,, School is No Place for Horsing Around"

3rd Pov

Akane was doing her morning run.

,, Hah!" Akane rans fast out again.

,, What is that with that family anyway?"

,,Hah!",,Wah!",,Heh!" Genma and Ranma training in the garden.

,, Well they are full of pep this morning." Nabiki said looking out and father nob.

,,Ranma, Mr. Saotome let's have some breakfast, shall we?" (y/n) said to them.

,, Well I guess they are pretty good.." said Akane looking at them.

,, So energetic." Kasumi said.

,, Okay Ranma, let's break for breakfast." Mr. Saotome said to Ranma.

Both of the jumping and fight again. Genma is kicking Ranma in the pond.

,, And all an empty stomach too." (y/n) said and Kasumi nod.

,, Your sloppy Ranma.Hahahaha!" Ranma is splashing him with water and throw a big bowl.

,, Oh yeah. Now look who is been sloppy. Hah!" Mr. Saotome hits Ranma with the bowl.

,, It must be in the family."said Nabiki.

,, Oh my, I think Mr. Saotome needs something different for breakfast." Kasumi said and took the big plate of bamboo out.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+

,, Well we are going to stay for a while." Genma said to Ranma as both of them walking down the floor.

,, What about what I think! Don't know I get some saying in this. Who died make me fall boss. Hyyaa!" Ranma kicking his father to the ground.

,, Hi there. Your gonna go to the same school as (y/n), Akane and me. See you later." said Nabiki passing Ranma.

,, Nabiki wait I go with you!" said Akane.

,, No Akane, you go with me and Ranma to school. I asked you that yesterday, remember?"

(y/n) said to Akane and was walking out the door. There stood Ranma. Akane and Ranma glarring at each other.

,, Well, go on then, what are you waiting for. I just go alone." Akane said to Ranma passing me and him.

,, You coming, Ranma?" you asked Ranma with a smile.

,, Yeah but I'm not ready jet." Ranma said then Genma gives him his bag.

,, Okay we can go." He said with a small blush.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+

We were walking to school. Ranma on the right, walking on the fences. Akane on the left and (y/n) in the middle of them.

,, Just remember, we are strangers okay." said Akane to Ranma.

,, You telling me."

,, I don't want you to hang around me all the time were at school, do you understand?"

,,Don't worry about that. I can't stand tomboys like you." Akane was about to throwing her school bag

,, Akane! Stop th-" (y/n) you said to Akane when suddenly Mr. Saotome came and hit Ranma on the head.

,, Agh! Hey, what was that for!"

,,Your not in the position to picking about woman."

,, Listen Ranma, I told you thousands times!" Ranma kicks Mr. Saotome foot away and he falls in the flow.