Episode 3 ,, A Sudden Storm of Love"

Outside from Classroom 1-F ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

We three stand there in silence, when all of the sudden Kuno came and was throwing his two bucket of water on Ranma. He jumped out of the way and was landing of on the ground.

,, I will never expect this traffic of justice."

,, What traffic?"asked Ranma and takes a step back. (y/n) and Akane goes for Ranma.

,, Kuno! What is it?"

,, It's about your arrangement to (y/n) Tendo." Then the class window opens and all of our classmates are looking out surprised.

,, Never, Ranma Saotome. I, Takewaki Kuno, shall never allow it !" Kuno says and runs towards Ranma. Ranma stacks his two buckets on top of one another. Kuno cuts them up and Ranma jumps over him and kicks him in the face.

,, This is definitely not the right place to fight, Kuno. Follow me!"

,, Then I shall!"

Both of them are running down the floor. All the other students with (y/n) and Akane are running after them.

,, Hey! Run quietly in the hall!" our homeroom teacher yelled after us. All of us said ,, Yes sir!"

In the hallway ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Hey here is a nice shortcut!" yelled Ranma to Kuno and jumps out of the window.

,, I follow!" yelled Kuno and jumps after him.

,, So I Ahhhh!!"

,, Guys are you crazy! This is the third floor!" (y/n) yelled at them.

,, There is a pool down there." said one of our classmates.

,, Nnnooo!"

,, Oh no!" 'Splash' 'Splash'

Both of them are in the swimming pool of our school.

,, Oh my!" said Akane

,, Look! Kuno is flowing to the purpes."

,, Yeah. But where is Saotome?" Asked one of the students.

At the pool ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, I must get out of here" blubbers Ranma in the pool.

,, Saotome." blubbers Kuno.

Kuno swims towards her and grabs her by the chest.

,, Why you. Aaghh!" she blubber, jumped out of the water and slam him on the ground.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

(y/n) and Akane are running fast away from the window.

,, Is it just me or looks like Saotome shrunk?" Ask an student another

,, No it's just you."

' I'm almost positive that this person was a female. What's gonna mean one thing.' ,, Saotome, you rat! Do you think you leave me somewhere else and escape that easily." said Kuno to himself.

In the meanwhile Akane and (y/n) were looking for Ranma. (y/n) had a kessel with hot water and Akane was looking around, trying to find her.

At the school ground ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Puff jeez, Kuno didn't have to squeeze me so hard. That takes me right of." said Ranma and wrestles out her pants.

,, Well, I guess the take is of. He must know my secret by now."