Episode 4 ,, Ranma and ... Ranma?"

Ranma is walking in the hallway when he opens his bedroom door. There is sitting Kuno with the back to him.

,, Hey! Kuno, just what the heck are you doing here!" yelled Ranma at him.

Kuno turns around with flowers in his hands and said

,, Saotome. I love you, I would date with you."

,, You gota be kiting. I'm a guy, okay! Aahh!" Ranma fell down a hole and lands in the tub. He looks around ' What am I doing here?'

,,Aahh!" across from him sits Kuno naked. ,, Saotome. I would date with you."

,, Stay away!" he was kicking him and was now under water.

He then showed up and was now in the swimming pool as a girl nacked. ,, Grab this. Allowing be to repay me to date with you."

,, Hey! Look at me, you lame ass. I'm a guy!" She looked down and saw that she was a girl now.

,, Oh no!" She said und dives down.

She sink to the ground. Then 4 Kunos come and circle around her and says ,, I love you." ,, I would date with you." again and again.

,, Nnnooo!" Ranma says and wakes up. 'Man, that Kuno is sick.' You were walking by when you heard him scream. You opend the door.

,, Ranma everything alright? Did you have a nightmare?" you said to him a kneel down to him.

,, Yeah kind of."

,, You want to take a bath? You are soked with sweat."

,, Yeah..."

You two then walking down the staircase. Akane walking by.
,, Good morning! Hey, why did you take a bath now?"

,, Because he is soked with sweat." she noded and was walking away.

In the bathroom ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Ranma was about to take of his clothes when he heard humming in there. He opend the door and there sits Mr. Saotome, rubbing his head.

In the living room ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Nabiki,Akane and (y/n) were eating her breakfast; Soun was reading the newspaper and Kasumi was bring some foot.

,, Where is Mr. Saotome?" Asked Kasumi.
,, Is he at his morning toilet, he said."

In the bathroom ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Ranma was throwing cold water on him. ,, What do you think you washing there anyway! You're bold!"

He was an panda and continues what he's doing. ,,I hadn't got all day for it. Move it!" says Ranma to him and was going to the shower head.

Mr. Saotome was hitting him on his head. ,, Why you!" He then was splashed with cold water.

,, Now you don it. What's the dig idear!" she yelled at him.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

We all were going to look at them. Father opens the door and there were fighting both of them.

,, Stop that you both." (y/n) said to them and goes between them. The two stopped and we all did what we did before.

On the way to school ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Waahh!" Ranma yelled suddenly.