Episode 10- P-P-P-Chan! He's Good For Nothin'

In the bathroom♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Ranma and Ryoga stare at each other as Ryoga sits in the bathtub and Ranma sits infont of him.

,, Ryoga? You're a..."

,, Ranma! Make sure you give the little piggy a good wash." (y/n) says from the entrance of the bathroom with Akane behind her.

,, You're a p-p-p-?"

,, I'll kill you!" Ryoga throw his fist at Ranma and Ranma quickly grabs an bucket out of plastic.

,, So you did end up in Jusenkyo!"

,, I was searching for you... But China is huge... really huge..  And I walked through all of it! Day after day..."

After Ryoga's little flashback♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, I was changed into this disgusting body! And I almost changed into Cantonese sweet 'n' sour pork! Get it, Ranma? It's all because you never showed up!"

Ryoga shout at Ranma. What they didn't know was that (y/n) stand infront of the bathroom entrance and hears their conversation.

// So Ryoga is really the little pig...//

,, Hold on, Ryoga! You said that some weird girl knocked you into the lake! And it was a panda who tried to ear you."

,, What about it?"

,, So where do you get off tryin' to pin this one on me?"

,, What?"

in the hallway ♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Hello, Mr. Saotome! You want to take a bath?"

(y/n) ask the panda wich she meet on the floor as she walked to the living room again.

Mr. Saotome nod. walk past her with a small smile on his face. (y/n) giggle to herself as she didn't warn the panda what happend in the bathroom.

Back in the bathroom♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, You shouldn't be blamin' the panda and the girl-" Ranma gasp as she realised something. ,, A panda... and a girl..."

The door to the bathroom opend, Ranma and Ryoga look at Mr. Saotome standing there. Mr. Saotome holds an shield up ' Excuse me...' and close the door.

,, Th-That was a p-panda..." Ryoga looks between the door and Ranma while his face change. ,, And you're a girl..."

Ranma makes big eyes at Ryoga and giggle a little. Ryoga breaks a little the edge of the bathtub.

,, I see! Now I get it! That girl in China... Ranma, it was you!" Ryoga jump out of the tub as Ranma quickly grabs to the water tap. Ryoga grab her ponytail and yanks her back.

,, I'll kill you right here!"

,, Wait! Wait! Wait!" Ranma turns the water tape, making Ryoga gasp.

,, That's cold! No fair, Ranma!" Ranma laugh nervously and looks at Ryoga on his back.

,, Let's cool down first, then talk about this, right Ryoga?" Ryoga angrily growl at Ranma.

In the living room♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Ow!" (y/n) and Akane look at each other before looking out to the floor.

,, What's all the fuss about?" Akane ask her sister who giggle a little as she sees Ranma and Ryoga running to them.