Christmas Party/Mistletoe! 🎄🎁💋

Narrator Pov:
Today is Christmas Eve the day before Christmas and Aphmau and Aaron is hosting a party at her house to celebrate the holiday!

Aphmau's winter outfit:

Aaron's normal/winter outfit:

KC's winter outfit:

Zane's normal/winter outfit:

Kim's winter outfit:

Noi's normal/ winter outfit:

Aphmau Pov: Alright everyone do guys have the presents

Aphmau Pov:
Alright everyone do guys have the presents.
Everyone was like yes we do Aphmau!
Now we are passing the presents to whatever person you want! Who would like to start first?

Zane Pov:
Me Aphmau I have a good present to give to special someone! Aphmau answer it's totally Kacy because we all know that he likes her! She laughs! Uhh...um yeah you got me Aphmau! Um here KC!

KC Pov:
Oh Zane you shouldn't have? She opens the gift and guess what was it. It was a cake. Aww Zane you made me a cake? How nice of you!

Narrator Pov:
Zane face to red that he was blushing when KC likes her gift from him. Than KC got Zane something. It was also a cake to.

Zane Pov:
Oh KC I lov I mean like the present! He says happily but a little nervous since he almost says love. Yeah he is to shy to confess to KC about his feelings.

Narrator Pov:
The Blue boys were next and Ein got Pierce a sheep and Pierce got him gold block.

Aaron Pov:
Alright it's my turn and I got something for you babe. Aphmau answer aww Aaron you shouldn't have what is it? It's this!

Narrator Pov:
Aaron gives Aphmau a quick kiss on the lips which she responds happily and her face turn red a bit!

Aphmau Pov:
Thanks for the gift Aaron! Aaron answer any time babe. Now last is Kim and Noi. You guys open up your gifts.

Narrator Pov:
They both exchange gifts to each other. Kim open up the present and surprise she got a book about How to Enchant Weapons.

Kim Pov:
Aww Noi I like it thank you for the gift. Noi answer your welcome while his face turns a little bit of red Now go on open my gift to you.

Narrator Pov:
He open his gift and he got a puppy which he ask for Christmas!

Noi Pov:
Aww puppy's while saying it excited! Thank you so much Kim! Kim answer your welcome also to while her face warms up.

Aphmau Pov:
So since the exchange is done now who wants hot cocoa and cookies! Everyone answers me. I pass the the hot cocoa and cookies to everyone.

Narrator Pov:
Everyone was having fun listening to Christmas music and party around.

Kim Pov:
Wow Noi Aphmau really have done herself with the party. Noi answer I know right.

Narrator Pov:
Everyone suddenly became silence in the room and stare at Kim and Noi

Noi Pov:
Um friends why are you guys staring at me and Kim?

Aphmau Pov:
Oh it's nothing just that you and Kim are underneath the Mistletoe saying it while saying it sarcastically and laughs.

Kim Pov:
Huh what do mean by that? Aphmau answer just look up. I look up and she was right Noi and I are underneath the Mistletoe. Oh my goodness no!

Aaron Pov:
You guys know what do while saying it sarcastically and laughs a bit.

Noi Pov:
Uhh.....I....think I might want to pass his face turn red. Kim answer same here while her face is also red to.

Kacy Pov:
Oh come guys it's just a kiss on the cheek it's no big deal. Just get it over with.

Narrator Pov:
Oh it's was a big deal since Noi and Kim never really kiss before nevertheless a kiss on the cheek. So this is there first time.

Kim Pov:
Uhh ok so here I go....I give Noi a quick kiss on the cheek. I was flustered because I never did that before. Oh my god my heart was beating fast and I started to feel tingling feeling in my stomach. What is this feeling?

Noi Pov:
Wow! So this is what it's feels like be kiss on the cheek while blushing! I start to feel my heart beating fast and the butterflies in my stomach fluttering. These feelings I remember I had these feelings when I used to have a crush on Kacy around last year! But now they are back again!

Aphmau Pov:
Congrats you guys for the entertainments! Alright now everyone thank you coming over to our Christmas party. I appreciate it. Everyone went home. Today was awesome with the party and stuff. But not amazing as where Kim give our friend Noi his first kiss on the cheek. I saw them blushing after that. Hmmm yep they are totally are starting to developing feelings for each other! Aww they would be such a cute couple. But still they need time to think and understand that they like each other.