Camping Trip/Kim's Birthday!🏕️💚🎂

Aphmau Pov:
Ok everyone were here at the camping sight near the mountains. We took the van to drive us all the way to the mountains.

Pierce Pov:
Finally! But also Aphmau you need to work on your driving skills.

Aphmau Pov:
Hey I don't have bad driving skills Pierce right Kim and Noi?

Kim Pov:
Uhh sure Aphmau what ever you say. I lie to her cause if I did told her the truth then she will be mad at me for lieing.

Noi Pov:
Woohoo wow I can't believe we are camping outside!

Kim Pov:
I know sweetie I need a break from living in my house just outside in the fresh air.

Aphmau Pov:
Right ok everyone let's unpack our stuff. I brought my purple tent and sleeping bag.

Pierce Pov:
Man I am so glad I brought my sheep Jerold with me.

Noi Pov:
Pierce why did you brought your sheep along with the trip?

Pierce Pov:
What can I guys bring his animals along!

Aphmau Pov:
Aw don't worried Pierce I brought my wolfplush with me. I show him my wolfplush.

Kim Pov:
Well I don't need to bring anything along with me expect for my books but also my prince. I give Noi a quick kiss on the cheek.

Noi Pov:
Aww thanks sweetheart. I smile at my princess.

Pierce Pov:
Ok we get it you lovebirds just get a room you two.

Aphmau Pov:
Pierce leave Noi and Kim alone. Look I get it your jealous that you don't have lover but it's ok I know someday you will eventually find love soon. Just takes time.

Pierce Pov:
Thanks Aphmau.

Kim Pov:
Alright who hungry cause I am.

Noi Pov:
Oh wait I pack some lots of cookies. Mhmm do you wants some you guys?

Kim Pov:
Aww thanks handsome but I prefer to eat dinner you know the saying dinner comes first then dessert comes last.

Aphmau Pov:
Wait I brought baked potatoes, chicken and apples.

Pierce Pov:
Yum let's eat!

~ 30 minutes later

Pierce Pov:
Wow that was some good food over there Aphmau thanks you for the food.

Aphmau Pov:
Oh no problem since I knew we were going camping I had to pack food.

Noi Pov:
So who wants cookies now. I pack 4 cookies for everyone.

Pierce Pov:
Oh cookies! Noi give us cookies. We are them. These cookies are great Noi thank you.

Kim Pov:
Yes thanks my love for these delicious cookies you are the best baker of the entire server oh don't KC I told you. I laugh.

Aphmau Pov:
Yawns I thinks it's time for bed you guys.

Pierce Pov:
Wait a ghost story we need to tell a ghost stories.

Kim Pov:
Oh I have one it's called the ghost of the undead love.

Aphmau Pov:
Ooh love huh I sure love romance.

Pierce Pov:
Uhh ok I am so scared cause I am the only one that hasn't have love interest.

Noi Pov:
Hey don't worried Pierce it's going to be a story. Just relax and let's enjoy the story. Ok continue darling.

Kim Pov:
Ok once upon a time a girl name Katherine and she have a huge crush on the popular boy ever of the entire high school. You see this boy she has a crush on is named James. Ok so she been having a crush on him since 3rd grade. So Katherine wrote a love poem so he can give to him so he can read it and understand that she express her love to her. Untill one day she saw James with another girl which makes Katherine so upset so she ran away from the school to an old house near the graveyard. She cried their for hours to see that she her crush rejected her. So she open a spell book yeah so you see her families are witches. So just cast a spelled to release the ghost of love. So she did. Katherine meet the ghost told them that she needs help to kill the girl that her crush was talking with so the ghost did killed the girl. So she ask the ghost to possessed her body for now untill she gets what she wants. So the ghost did help her. She was now in possessed by the ghost inside of her. So the next day she invited James to the back of the school. He did went for her. Katherine was ready but let the ghost possessed her. So the ghost did the ghost told him that she loves. James said she loves Katherine who is possessed by the ghost So they kiss. But Katherine was ready to undo the possessed untill the ghost betray her. Katherine was like what no I said I need you to help me with my love problems. The ghost was like oh please girl you gotta to know that once people make a deal then I will have your body forever. Katherine was like devastated that her body is now possessed by the ghost. So years after the ghost and James got married and had kids so yup that's it's but they said that the spirit of Katherine never left and is still haunting to this day waiting to be reunion with her love James.

Aphmau Pov:
Wow great awesome story Kim also happy birthday to you girl.

Pierce Pov:
Ahh you got me I am scared now. But happy birthday to you Kim.

Noi Pov:
Great story angel. But also happy birthday sweetheart. I give Kim a kiss on the cheek.

Aphmau Pov:
Right ok now it's time for bed. Ok goodnight you guys.

Pierce Pov:
Um yeah good night. I am so nervous why did Kim had the book. Now I am going to get nightmares.

Noi Pov:
Say Kim what was your birthday wish?

Kim Pov:
Well it's a secret sweetie. But if you want to know its already came true. It's you cutie. You are the best boy a girl could ever ask for.

Noi Pov:
Best boy huh! Aww thanks princess you are the best girl I could ever ask for.

Kim Pov:
Aww you don't have to say that but thanks for the complement. We both give each other goodnight kisses. I gotta say best birthday ever!

Reminder:
Today is Corinne Sudberg aka VA of Kim birthday today June 17. So happy birthday to her! P.S Kim just turned 28.