Easter! (Short chapter)🐇🐣

Aphmau's Pov:
OMG guys I can't believe that today's is Easter which meaning searching for chocolate eggs that was left but the Easter Bunny! Alright everyone I already made the teams for the Easter Egg Hunt. Alright here are your teams. Uh Zane & KC, Ein & Pierce and Noi & Kim. I go with my Aaron. Also we will all meet back here at the water fountain to have a picnic to celebrate the holiday. Ok guys let's go!

Narrator Pov:
Everyone was scattered into teams and looking for their eggs.

~At the forest.

Noi Pov:
Oh wow Kim I am so glad that we are a team!

Kim Pov:
Indeed sweetie. I always love hanging out with you Noi! I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I swear I feel like our relationship with each other is getting stronger the more we love each other. Say Noi how do I look in this adorable dress cutie! I flirt a bit towards him.

Noi Pov: Oh I love it sweetheart! Seriously green with flowers

Noi Pov:
Oh I love it sweetheart! Seriously green with flowers. Just wow me! I blushes a little bit.

Kim Pov:
I blushes a bit towards Noi and say Aww thank you handsome! Say where are the eggs Aphmau told us about? They are pretty hard to look my prince.

Noi Pov:
Mhmm I don't know? We look and look around untill we got them up in the tree. We found them. I jump up a bit to grab the eggs and give one towards my princess.

Kim Pov:
Aw thanks! I smile at him. Ok so yeah we should be heading back towards the water fountain to meet up with Aphmau and everyone else for our picnic to celebrate. Let's go! Noi said right. We both hold each others hand and start to head back towards the meeting.

Narrator Pov:
Noi & Kim found their eggs first then comes Aphmau & Aaron, Zane & KC and finally Ein & Pierce.

~Back at the water fountain ⛲

Aphmau Pov:
Alright gang I see that all you found your eggs. Congrats to everyone. Now that settles then I prapare our picnic with steak, bake potatoes and cakes made by KC! Ok now let's dig up. I am starving Aaron.

Aaron Pov:
Of course you are babe. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Narrator Pov:
Everyone was enjoying their picnic with each other. By the end they ate their chocolate eggs lasts. Although the blue boys gotta toys instead of chocolate. Which made them upset at first until Ein realize that Pierce gotten gold and while him just gotten mutton so they trade with each other. Then Pierce gotten the mutton and Ein gotten his gold. So in the end it's works well. Finally it was sunset and everyone else went home except for Kim and Noi stayed their for to continue on the rest of their date.

Reminder: So you guys already notice why I haven't posts chapters every Sunday as promise. Well the reason why it's because I have horrible writers block yeah so as you guys probably guess I am new to writing and I might not be the best of it but yeah with all of these trying to write and think of new good chapters as possible can be a stress full.😩 So yeah that's why I haven't posted in about a month. I hope that info and my apologies to you guys.😔 But guess what I am back on.😊 So I will continue to write new chapters and post them as much as possible. So yep that's it for now.
So See you guys soon for my new chapters coming up every Sundays.
Ok byeee!👋