Sleepover!🧡💚😴

Warning: This chapter contains awkward romantic scenes!⚠️😳 So don't read this chapter if you don't like coupling stuff.

Ein Pov:
Ok so here's the plan. Since Noi is dating the nerd then I am going to prank Kim by blowing up her house with everything inside of her house which is mostly books since she loves to read. That she will have no house to live. Doing the evil laugh. Also ew gross why do my friends always likes each other. It's so werid.

~ At Noi's House

Noi Pov:
Thanks sweetie for helping me out with my chickens those guys are quite the handful. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Kim Pov:
I blushes a little bit of Noi affection. No problem handsome always happy to help. I am still getting use to us dating.

Noi Pov:
Same here sweetheart.

~ At Kim House

Narrator Pov:
Ein planted TNT around Kim's house. He press light up the flint and steel. Sets off the TNT. Boom exploded everything.

Kim Pov:
What was that noise cutie? I question

Noi Pov:
I don't know we should see it outside.

Narrator Pov:
They both left Noi's House and walk over to see what causes the noise but they made it towards Kim' House and saw that her house was gone!

Kim Pov:
Ah my house! It's gone! I cried out loud. Oh who would do such a terrible thing Noi!?

Noi Pov:
Oh I think I already know who blow up your house Kim. It's of course Ein! I sighed madly.

Kim Pov:
Oh Ein! That dumbing he always blow up people's houses just to prank of us and our friends! While said that frustrated.

Noi Pov:
Don't worried sweetie I handle this. I pulled out my sword and walk towards Ein House! Ein...Ein! I yelled. He open the door and answer oh Noi buddy old pal hows it going? I answer Oh I know what's going you blow up my girlfriend friend house! I yelled at him angrily.

Ein Pov:
Uhh no I didn't. I lied to Noi. He answer oh don't played dumb on me saying that madly. I start to get scared of him. Ok fine yes I did blow up the nerd house! I laugh michevous. So what you going to do about it?

Noi Pov:
Well Ein! You blow up Kim house! I swung the sword towards him. Now you are getting the consequences!

Ein Pov:
Oh no Ahhh!

Narrator Pov:
Noi ended up killing Ein with his sword!

Kim Pov:
Oh Noi thanks for taking care of Ein! I quick kiss his cheek. He answer no problem Kim. But still you can get scary sometimes.

Noi Pov:
Oh sorry princess. She answer it's no problem.

Kim Pov:
Oh my house! Great now I have to rebuild it again! It's going take a long time to do that! I don't have anywhere to stayed for the night! I yelled sadly.

Noi Pov:
Oh I know how about you stayed with me for the night.

Kim Pov:
Really? You mean that?

Noi Pov:
Yes I did. She answer ok let's go. We both holden hands and walk back to my place.

Narrator Pov:
The sun sets night time appear.

~ At Noi house

Kim Pov:
Ok so since I am staying with you for the first time. I said it nervously because I am staying over at my boyfriend house for the first time. Where should I sleep cutie? I question.

Noi Pov:
Oh you can sleep with me. I said it out loud and realize what I just said. I blushes a bit if you want to said it nervously? I can't believe I just said that in front of my girlfriend! Oh how embarrassing because I never sleep with a girl before!

Kim Pov:
Um I...I? I flustered because I never sleep with a boy before. But I read somewhere that couples does this kind of with each other to express their love for each other! I finally have my answer sure Noi!

Narrator Pov:
They both hop into the bed it's was a full size bed. They both flustered because this their first time sleeping with each other.

Noi Pov:
Um Kim I know it's werid question but do you want to snuggle up with me? I flustered because I can't believe I said that! I regret it!

Kim Pov:
Uhh? Um sure Noi I would love to. I smile nervously.

Narrator Pov:
Noi lie on his back. While Kim laid her head on his chest and bending her arm drape against his stomach. He manage to put his arm across her shoulder holding her.

Kim Pov:
I can hear Noi's heart beating so fast and butterflies flying inside of him. He must be so nervous and happy.

Noi Pov:
I blushes that Kim has her head on my chest and her arm across my stomach! But this position had my heart beating fast and butterflies flying around my stomach. I give her a kiss on the forehead. We fallen asleep.

Narrator Pov:
The next day Kim is rebuilding her house with Noi helping her. Aphmau came over.

Aphmau Pov:
Oh Kim I am so sorry that Ein blow up your house. That jerk always being mean and evil to everyone!

Kim Pov:
Oh thanks Aphmau. She left. Noi and I continue on rebuilding my house. It's was done by lunch time. Hey Noi thanks for helping me rebuilding my home. He answer your welcome Kim. I felt my stomach growling. Oh I am hungry let's eat. He answer great idea. We both hold hands.

Narrator Pov:
They both eaten out. Give each other quick kiss on the lips. Yesterday was a awkward but romantic.