Double Date!❤️💜,🧡💚

Narrator Pov:
It's been two weeks since the meator shower past. Aphmau has a a good plan for today.

Aphmau Pov:
Alright guys as you all know that my friends Kim and Noi littally have feelings for each other. So I am planing to have invite them to have a double date with me and Aaron now let's go.

~ At Noi house

Noi Pov:
Thanks you Kim for coming over and bake cookies with me again! While my face is warm and red a little bit.

Kim Pov:
Oh it's no problem Noi always happy bake with you. My faces blushes a bit and butterflies in my stomach fluttering around me. It's was nice to spend time with my cute friend who is also my crush.

Aphmau Pov:
Noi... Kim are you in there. Noi said come in. I open the door and saw that they were done baking cookies.

Noi Pov:
Hey Aphmau while Kim says hi to her. So what's brings you here in my home?

Aphmau Pov:
Well Noi I was wondering if you and Kim want to hang out with me and Aaron for tonight just us four having dinner?

Kim Pov:
Ooo yes I would love to hang with you and Aaron. Noi do you want to hang out with them for tonight?

Noi Pov:
Yes Kim alright we are going to be there for tonight Aphmau.

Aphmau Pov:
Great I will see you two there. I left the house and smile happily that I invited my friends over for our double date. Even though they don't that it's a double date.

Narrator Pov:
Few hours later the sunset then turns into night. Aphmau, Aaron, Kim and Noi we're meeting up at the picnic.

Aphmau Pov:
Glad you made you two. Now let's start our hang out as just friends. I giggle and smirk at them.

Noi Pov:
Huh I wonder why Aphmau is giggling and smirk at us?

Kim Pov:
Oh no I knew something was up Aphmau set me and Noi up to go on a double date with her and Aaron. Oh Aphmau with her mischievous plans.

Aaron Pov:
Uhh Aphmau what you brought for us to eat?

Aphmau Pov:
Well sweetie I brought all of us bake potatoes, steak and a cake from KC! So let's dig up guys and eat!

Narrator Pov:
Everyone was eating there food. They tell jokes and having fun. Aphmau gives Aaron a quick kiss on the cheek. Noi and Kim were aww by those two love for each other. Then soon they had cake which they always love KC cakes. After finishing up dinner.

Aphmau Pov:
Wow I am so full Aaron!

Aaron Pov:
Of course you are babe.

Kim Pov:
Man that's was a good dinner Aphmau. So now what?

Aphmau Pov:
Well let's go on a boat ride you guys!

Narrator Pov:
Everyone one agrees with her so but there was only two boats not enough for everyone so they separate into two. Aphmau and Aaron on the same boat while Noi and Kim also on the same boat to. They set sell.

Aphmau Pov:
Woah Aaron at the moon shines pretty.

Aaron Pov:
Love hanging out with you Aph.

Aphmau Pov:
Of course sweetie always love you till the very end. I give him a quick kiss on the lips to show my love and affections for him.

~ Kim and Noi area.

Kim Pov:
Aww Noi those two are so cute together. Glad they are our friends.

Noi Pov:
I know Kim Aphmau surely do loves Aaron and he also does love her to. I faces through Kim realize that we're close to each other. I blushes and felt butterflies in my stomach.

Kim Pov:
I blushes and felt my heart beating fast. That me and Noi are close to each other. Then all of a sudden I touch Noi hand he touch my hand to. We both stare at each other again like we did our meator shower date. I start to lean forward towards him.

Noi Pov:
We both lean towards each other and we both close our eyes again hopefully we get to kiss this time. Till Aphmau interrupted our moment again.

Aphmau Pov:
Alright you two it's getting late so me and Aaron have to gets some sleep. I am getting sleeping you two should also gets sleep to. I made a sad face that I inturpted their moment again. I felt sorry for myself.

Aaron Pov:
I really enjoy that you two went on a double date with us. So bye guys. Aphmau answer bye to them.

Kim Pov:
I am mad that Aphmau intrupted my our moment again! Seriously Aphmau give it a break. Well there is always Valentine Day next week. I speak out Noi I really enjoy hanging out with you tonight. I said happily and face turn red a little bit.

Noi Pov:
I enjoy spending time with you. Smiling. Well we should get to some sleep so bye Kim.

Kim Pov:
Noi wait. He waited. So I gives him a kiss on the cheek. I blushes and says uh goodbye.

Noi Pov:
Woah Kim gives me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my heart beating fast. Today was a great day for me and hopefully for her. I am still hoping that maybe she really does like me as more then just friends.