Number 1

I cover my ears with the closest thing next to me, which had to be a book, and slap the alarm as it beeps. Then remembering that I have a very big day today, I gently set the book down, which is my way of saying I threw it across the room, and get out of bed.

Miss Kate Bishop, oh my gosh, where do I even start. She really isn't the worlds greatest archer, not even close. She did try to kill me once, didn't work, obviously. This is all irrelevant right now though.

I'm making my way down the street, and boom,  there she is. Kate Bishop, and Clint Barton? Why is she with Clint Barton? CLINT BARTON? THE AVENGER? Why? How? What? Are they friends? This makes it less easier to kill her now. Kate turns around. Kate also almost dies. Clint turns around after yelling at Kate for slapping him. Now, I should be running away by now, but this is way more entertaining.

I start walking again, and once I get close to Miss Bishop, she grabs my arm and pushes me against a brick wall in an alley way. Her hand makes its way to my neck, I smirk. "Whatcha trying to do there Miss Bishop?"

"What the actual hell are you doing here Kuznetsova." She digs her nails into my neck and looks directly into my eyes.

"Why are we whispering Bishop? To scared to tell your little boyfriend who I am huh?"

"Barton is married."

"Oh why didn't you tell me about the wedding? COULD YOU GET YOUR NAILS OUT OF MY NECK? But seriously Bishop, I would've came to the wedding, should I call you Barton now?"

This makes her slam my head into the wall and rip her hand away. "KUZNETSOVA I SWEAR."

"What's wrong barton?"

"OH MY GOSH. I AM NOT MARRIED TO CLINT BARTON."

"Ohhh, that's right, Miss Laura Barton is. That sucks hun, you must be so jealous of her."

"You are so infuriating it's ridiculous. I'm leaving."

"Why so soon Bishop? Aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend, I'd love to meet Mr Barton again."

She stops dead in her tracks and turns around. "Again?" She starts towards me and slams me into the wall. "AGAIN? WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN?"

"Woah there, you're being aggressive, now i can't breathe." She takes her hand off of my neck, again, and backs up. "You're saying you don't think I haven't met Clint before, after I just told you his wifes name?"

"I'm leaving now, kuznetsova."

"Okay, goodbye Miss Kate Bishop."

"Shut up, and don't come near me again."

"No promises!"

She walks out of the alley and back to where Clint was. He raises an eyebrow, but from what I see, never asks any questions. All I know, is when he saw me earlier it worried him, and from their facial expressions when they walked away, they're both scared.

Short first chapter to a new story? Obviously. The best. Anyways umm i don't know if i like this so 👍🏼.

I just wanted to clarify that i do NOT ship kate and clint. I just thought that the part I put was funny, but if it comes to anyone in the wrong way, lmk and i can change it.

Have a good day, evening, night, or rest of your day depending on where you are.