Number 2

I woke up to very hard knocking on the front door. Getting out of bed I grab my phone to look at the time. 5:45 am. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't be the one to wake up at 5 am on a Saturday.

Peeking out of the window on the white door I see that the person being disruptive is no other than Clint Barton himself. Opening the door I roll my eyes, "What are you doing here Barton?" All he does is welcome himself in and walk to the kitchen. "Barton. Hello? I asked you what the hell you're doing here?"

"Yeah I heard you. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, so we're friends now? You think I'll just tell you everything, yeah? No Clint that's not how it works anymore. What are
you doing in my kitchen... let's not touch the knifes please, I'll feel threatened." I finally shut the front door and make my way to where he's standing.

"Listen to me, Kuznetsova, you are
not going to lay one finger on Kate, okay? You're not going to hurt her. I don't know what past you guys have, but you don't get to even look at her."

I walk up to him a poke his chest. "You Mr Barton, do not get to tell me what to do anymore. You can't help Miss Bishop, you're not going to be able to save her. Now I don't know why you had to tell me this at 5 in the morning, but I best suggest that you leave." I take my finger off of his chest and turn around to walk back towards the door. Barton thinks it's a good idea though, to grab my arm and slam me against the wall.

"How many times am I going to get choked within less than 24 hours? Can you move your hand away from my neck now?" He doesn't budge, so I knee him in the groin. I move away from the wall when Clint removes his hand. "Okay Mr. Barton, two can play that game."

Clint throws himself at me, making me hit the side of my face on the glass table. The cut stings as blood trickles down my cheek. I start to get up, but get pushed into a bookcase. A flower plant falls off one of the shelves landing on my head and breaking. I'm definitely not looking forward to cleaning this up later. I look up and don't see Barton anywhere. I look to the left when I feel a fist hit my diaphragm. Falling to the ground now barely being able to breathe, tears stream down my face as I look up. Barton is standing about 7 feet away from me before he starts walking again.

Cursing myself I try and stand up, Clint kicks my ankle making me fall again. As the left side of my face hits the ground, it's only now that I realize there was a shard of glass sticking out of my temple. I hurry to stand up for the hundredth time, getting another punch thrown at me, this time it hits the bridge of my nose. Tears are streaming down my face like crazy at this point, but I don't let that stop either of us. Clint going to try for one more while my hand is on my face, raises his fist and brings it towards me. I do catch his wrist this time and kick his ankle, making him fall to the floor.

"This is fun isn't it Barton? Real nice of you to hit a girl huh?" I bend down and flip him over so I can see his face. "Ah ah, don't try anything. I would suggest you leave right now before I call the cops on an avenger. That wouldn't be fun, would it?" I stand back up but Clint never does so the only reasonable thing to do is grab my coat and walk out of the house so he can leave.

I really don't know how I fell about this, it's short too only 678 words but umm okay.

I hope y'all have a good day, night, evening, or rest of your day depending on where you are. bye ✌🏼