Number 3

I'm about 2 blocks away from my house, before I get pushed into and alley way brick wall, again. "Oh my gosh, if I know y- Hi Katie. What are you doing out at 6 in the morning?"

"Don't call me Katie. Why are you out at 6 in the morning?"

She's standing right in front of me. Like right in front of me. "This eye contact we have going on here needs to stop. It's making me uncomfortable."

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here. Evelyne."

"Going for a walk? I honestly don't know." That's a lie. Obviously.

She looks at my forehead, then my nose. Her hand goes to touch the glass before I grab it. "Don't. Touch. Me."

"What happened. It's not a question either, tell me what and who did it."

I release her hand and stare at her. "You wouldn't believe me if I said anything. It doesn't matter Bishop, you don't care."

"Just because we both hate each other, doesn't mean that I'll allow anyone else but me to hurt you."

"That's real nice Katie, but no. You don't care, and you won't believe me. So just leave me alone. Please."

Trying to walk away she grabs my hand. "Stop."

"No, you stop. What are you doing."

"Can I at lease clean the cuts? Please."

I'm assuming she takes my silence as a yes because she doesn't let go of my hand when she walks out of the alley. "Bishop, where are we going?"

"My house. Or really my moms house but still. I'm cleaning the cuts and getting the glass out of your face."

I pull my hand away which makes her finally face me. "You're not touching the glass Bishop."

"It'll get infected, now come on." She grabs my wrist, turns around, and starts walking.

Time skip brought to you by Elmo. Elmo chugs along like a train. Woot Woot.

"Hello Mrs Bishop." I wave at Kates mom before being dragged into a bathroom.

"Sit on the counter while I get the stuff please."

Kate leaves when I jump up onto the countertop. It's a really pretty countertop too. Marble. Of course. I smirk and look at the floor waiting for her to come back.

Kate walks back in with the supplies after a few minutes and sets the stuff beside me. She looks up at me and gives a small sad smile before t touching the glass.

"Kate. Kate. Stop! Please." I grab her hand before she touches it again. "Please."

"I'm sorry. I have to get it out though." I nod and let go of her hand which goes back to the glass. She grabs the edge and I wince. She gives me a look and grabs the edge again and pulls it slowly. Tears start to form, and trying to blink them away isn't working so I just let them fall. I  look into her eyes and don't look away.

"Can you stop staring at me, It's weird and making its me uncomfortable."

"Sorry." I look away and stare at the ground again. She pulls the rest of the glass out and reaches for a paper towel. I take it out her hand kinda harsh and put it on the cut, which causes miss katie to slap my hand and take the paper towel from me.

"Katie?"

"Don't call me that. What do you want though."

"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are really pretty." This makes her stop cleaning the cut and we both laugh.

"What the fuck Evelyne?"

"KATHERINE." Her mom yells from the other room.

"SORRY!" We both laugh again but this time I notice her blushing.

"Are you blushing Bishop? That's gross."

"Oh my gosh. Just shut up and let me clean these cuts."

"So you are blushing! You like me. Do you like me Bishop."

"No." More blush creeps up her cheeks and she goes to grab a bandaid.

"Yes you do. Oh my gosh. Katherine Bishop. There is no fucking way."

"I feel like you're high right now."

"Nah. I didn't but a ring though, sorry."

"I don't like you."

"Yes you do."

She finishes cleaning the rest of the cuts and looks at me. "No, I don't."

I start poking her chest and smile. "Admit it Katie."

"I'll never admit it. Stop poking me that hurts. And why are you smiling?"

"Sorry, this right here is just really different from the constant arguments between us."

"Oh. Okay, are you going to tell me who did it though?"

I hop off of the counter and look up at her. "Clint."

She looks at me and shakes her head. "You have to be lying. There is no way Clint would do this."

"I'm not lying Bishop. I'm dead serious. I don't care if you're still friends with him, but I'm not lying." I shake my head and turn way but never move.

After a moment of silence Kate speaks up. "You're staying with me tonight. This isn't a question either. You're welcome."

"I don't want to." Turning around to look at her she has a tears streaming down her face. "Don't cry. You're an idiot you know?"

"I know. You're staying the night here though. I don't care what you say."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Fine. Only because you're being a bitch about it though. I still hate you."

"I know. I still hate you too."

"No, you like me Katie."

"Can we get over that."

"Do you?"

Shes silent for a moment before nodding her head and looking at the ground. "I'm sorry." She grabs the trash, and other supplies and puts them away before walking out of the bathroom.

"Katherine come back." I walk after her and grab her hand. "Katherine Bishop stop."

"What do you want. I have feeling for you okay? You don't care because you hate me. Leave me alone right now please."

"Katie shut up."

"Stop calling me Katie!"

"No. Where is your mom?"

"She left like 5 seconds ago, let me go Kuznetsova.

"No."

Kate pulled her hand away hard and fast which made me flinch.

"Don't, please. I've gotten hurt enough today." I opened my eyes and saw a shocked Katherine Bishop. "Why are you just standing there like that?"

"Why did you flinch?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly. I don't know why I'm still standing here then."

"You're funny Katie. Real funny."

"Could you see us...together? Like ever?"

"I told you that you're funny Katie, stop making jokes." I smirk, knowing exactly what her next sentence would be.

"It's not a joke, Evelyne. I'm being serious."

"Well Katie. I don't know then. Maybe. We could be an old married couple."

"Oh my gosh. Shut up, don't even say that."

We both laughed and walked into the kitchen knowing deep down that we had feelings for each other. The only person that will ever know that I never hated her, is me.

Bonjour. Have a good day, rest of your day, night, evening, or whatever depending on where you are