Dream...

It was all too much. The world. His mind. His abilities. It was too much for him. He collapsed to the floor in a heap.

He didn't know how long he lay there. Eventually the darkness started to take over. And he welcomed it with open arms.

He began to dream. Dream of him hurting others. He could smell something I'm the distance. Was it blood? burning flesh? No. It was him. He exuded the smell and he couldn't escape it. This is what he had become. An unshowered, filthy, murderer.

He tried to bring himself to his safe place. A field of beautiful flowers with all of his friends. Did he have friends anymore? Or were they part of the massacre. The goo was becoming too much. The oily purple that made him who he was. He wanted to precipitate back to his normal self. But he was stuck like this.

He screamed for help. But no one could hear him. Was this a dream? Or was this reality. He would never know.

There was no going back now, he thought. He's a full enderman, and he had a mission.

He awoke hours later. Feeling empty but determined. And so he set out for the day.

THAK U GUYSS 4 RAEDING. SCOOL HAS BEEN KILLER(kinda like Rambo skskskss) ILY HOES SO MUCH AND MAKE SHURE TO COMMENT! IL GOVE A SHOUTOUT IN THE NEXT CHACTER TO WHOEVER COMETNS FIRST! <3