10

"I SWEAR, Y/N. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO RILE ME UP, HUH?" HANMA QUERIED, KICKING THE DOOR CLOSED behind him as he pushed you against the nearest surface, which was his wall. His taller figure hovered above yours, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Look at you. What happened to all of your confidence, baby?"

You exhaled lowly, placing your hand on his chest. You chose not to respond, staring down at your legs. You then felt him grasp at your jaw, forcing you to look at him. Your eye contact was intense. Hanma leaned in closer to you, beginning to speak.

"We can finally kiss without any interruptions." As he said that, he began to lean into you until his lips grazed over yours.

"Well, what're you waiting on...?" You finally asked.

"Your permission."

"Oh, shut up and kiss me." You rolled your eyes playfully.

Hanma wasted no time pressing his lips against yours. He groaned quietly when he felt those plump, soft lips touching his. He'd finally tasted that flavorful lip gloss and felt your velvety lips kissing his. He couldn't help the feeling of butterflies swarming in his stomach. Hanma's hands grasped onto your waist as he sloppily kissed you, his lips sliding against yours.

Your hand clawed at his shirt, the tight, black turtleneck that displayed his muscles and toned abs. Not to mention, his quite large chest and his pierced nipples that prodded through the shirt. You rubbed your thighs together, squeezing your eyes shut.

The sounds of your soft whines, his low groans, and your lips smacking against each other resonated in the quiet room. You grasped onto his biceps for support, nails poking through the fabric of his shirt and into his skin.

Hanma pulled away for a gasp of air, grabbing your hands. He gave you short kisses as he guided you towards his king-sized bed, the two of you slowly sitting down. It seemed as if you both were intoxicated by each other's taste. You felt Hanma's large hand on your thigh, rubbing up your bare skin until he'd gotten to the cloth of your skirt.

With one last kiss, he bit your bottom lip softly, sucking on it as he pulled away. You panted, and he could only grin at your expression.

"Your lipgloss tastes like strawberries." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair and ruffling it. "Y/n,"

You hummed.

He placed his hand back on your upper thigh, slowly moving it up your skirt. "Can I...?"

You swallowed thickly. Of course, you trusted him. You didn't mind. You wanted him to touch you. You nodded slowly. Hanma leaned it to kiss you once more to at least try to distract you from the nervousness you felt from him rubbing you through your underwear. You whined softly into the kiss.

He could feel your wetness slowly seeping through the fabric, making him grin. He pinched the waistband of your panties, slowly pulling them down until they fell to your ankles. Hanma then moved his hand back up to your soaked cunt, his fingertips massaging your clit.

He planned to take his time, kissing your plump lips slowly, groping other parts of your body with his free hand, and leisurely rubbing your sensitive bunch of nerves with the other.

"Mm—, you're so wet for me, pretty girl." He muttered in between eager kisses, groping one of your breasts. "Wanna eat you out so bad."

Hanma practically groaned against your lips, beginning to circle his fingers around your clit a bit quicker to show you how fervent he was.