32

"FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM, BRO!" ATSAHI'S DESPERATE VOICE SAID TO HIS BEST FRIEND, the two walking down to the beach site along with everyone else.

Hanma introduced the idea to everyone after he finished his business with you, and Atsahi was the most excited to go. They were told to be ready by tomorrow and go straight to the beach instead of stopping by his home, and that's just what everyone did. So, when Atsahi saw Yua in her swimsuit, he could barely contain himself.

"Dude, people are gonna hear ya." Akiyama scowled. "Ion wanna be seen with ya anymore."

"I do. Your abs look so sexy, Yama~."

"Quit it!"

Atsahi laughed. "Okay, okay! I'll stop!"

"Finally."

"Wait, are Hanma and Y/n here yet?"

"Uh... I dunno."

You two were there. Though, you were still in the car, unable to keep your lips to yourselves. Your soft moans resonated throughout the car as he grasped at your just barely covered breasts, lips smacking against each others because he was so needy. What could he say? You looked so good in that skimpy little swimsuit, he wanted to do way more than kiss you.

He leaned forward, deepening the kiss with you. He was about to go so much further if it weren't for knocking at his window. He pulled away, rolling his window down.

"What do you want, Akiyama?"

"We're waitin' on y'all."

"Wait a little longer."

"So ya can keep swappin' spit wit' 'er?"

They both stared each other down, the straightest faces seeming as if one was going to do something to the other. You were a little surprised that Akiyama spoke to Hanma like that without fearing for his life. Normally, anyone would have shit their pants by now.

Hanma chuckled. "Okay, okay. We're coming. Since you're here, help me get my stuff out so my wife doesn't have to carry anything."

"Gotcha." He held his thumb up.

"Go on and go with everyone else, doll. We'll be there in a sec."

"Mkay."

He placed one more small peck on your lips, smiling at you before exiting the car. You grabbed your towel, squinting your eyes when the sun hit your skin. You walked down to the beach site, though, not without receiving a catcall or two. Nothing you weren't used to, it just hadn't happened in a while since Hanma was always by your side.

You immediately spotted Atsahi, his curly hair and duck swim shorts standing out when he stood by Yua, who had on an all black swimsuit and her hair tied back into a ponytail. You approached them, startling them both, but mainly Atsahi when they actually noticed your presence.

"Your swimsuit is so cute, Y/n." Yua smiled at you.

"Aw, thank you!"

"Why do you have shorts on?" Atsahi queried.

"It's temporary. I was just wearing them until I got here. Hanma wanted to see me take them off, though."

"Is he for real?"

"Pervert."

"You have no room to be calling someone a pervert." Yua poked his forehead.