31

-finally all caught up, thank you guys for reading/rereading, i appreciate all of you alot. also please don't hesitate to leave comments, some of you guys have made me cry from laughing so hard 🙏

YOU SAT IN THE BACKSEAT, LEANING AGAINST THE DOOR AS YOU CAUGHT YOUR BREATH. HANMA had the windows down slightly, a lit cigarette between his lips. He was just about finished smoking, and you were calmed down by now. You watched as he pushed his cigarette against the astray he had, then going inside his storage compartment for his cologne to make the stench of cigarettes less noticeable.

He looked back at you. "You alright, doll?"

"I'm fine." You insisted.

"Still hungry?"

You nodded, placing your hand on your stomach.

"Good, me too. Let's go, I'll help you out."

And so, the two of you went back up to the balcony and to your table that'd been waiting on you. The waiter asked if everything was alright, which Hanma responded that it was more than alright with a grin on his face. You couldn't help but look away in embarrassment and mumble your order to the waiter.

Hanma had quite a large appetite, and you'd noticed for the umpteenth time when he ate all of his food and about a third of yours, which would've been more if you hadn't declined when he asked for another bite. Overall, your lunch was great. Amazing view, amazing food, and especially amazing appetizers.

Also, being on the balcony provides you two with privacy, being that only one or two groups of customers could be on there at a time, due to its overly expensive price and lack of room to fit several other people. Luckily, the owner of that restaurant had owed Hanma for something, and this was the least that could be done to repay him.

Which is why he also didn't pay. He could care less, and the owner hadn't even been fazed by that action. As long as Hanma was far out of his proximity, he was okay.

And so, the two of you headed back home after being out for a couple hours, being satisfied to be in the comfort of Hanma's large home once more.

He helped you take your makeup off, then ushering you into the hot shower with him. He helped you clean yourself as you did the same to him, his lingering hands occasionally groping you and leading to kisses steamier than the hot shower water, but nothing further than that.

Now, after you two were dressed, he offered to give you a massage. The only time he ever did that was if you were cuddled up with him and he was trying to ease any soreness you spoke about. You were always the one to give him massages whenever he complained, rubbing on his back, dick, or shoulders when he wouldn't stop whining. However, he was surprisingly insistent and good at it.

Though, you'd expect no less from Hanma.

"What should we do next, doll?"

"Mm... I dunno." You mumbled, feeling yourself getting sleepy from his touch.

"Wanna go to the beach?"

"...The beach?"

"Yeah! I can take everyone with us and we can have a fun day. Maybe we can have some drinks after."

"What if someone drinks too much?"

"That's their problem."

"Well, I guess it doesn't sound too bad."

"You should wear one of those cute little thin swimsuits."

"You'd let me?"

"'Course I would. No one is a threat to me. I wouldn't hesitate to kill someone 'cause they're looking at you wrong." He placed a smack on your ass, leaning down to kiss you on your lips.