Her teasing

A/N's note: I'm sorry i haven't updated my stories but soon i will update some and i have many new ideas for new stories. So stay tuned;)

Caterina's pov:

I woke up and Y/N was still cuddling with me. Shes so cute when she sleeps. I gently tighten my hug. I watched her as she was sleeping there. After some time she woke up. I pretended to sleep bc i didn't wanna look like a weirdo.

Y/N's pov:

I knew she wasn't asleep bc i felt it when she pulled me even closer on her. I act like i don't know that she is awake. I gently stand up. And i slowly walk to the bathroom and i say this that loud so she can hear me,

"i think I'm going showering but i can undress myself right here bc you are sleeping, right?" I get no reaction.

But i can feel eyes on me. I pull up my shirt and throw it on the floor. I walk slow and then i take my shorts off. Then i pull my sport bra up and throw it on the floor. I don't wear underwear when i sleep so i was completely naked. I'm only one step away from the bathroom but before i go in i say,

"Are you liking the view, darling?" I hear that something moved but i just chuckle and i close the door.

Caterina's pov:

"i think I'm going showering but i can undress myself right here bc you are sleeping, right?" She says. I don't react she can't know that I'm awake. I open one eye a little bit and when i saw this beauty undressing herself i opened both eyes and bit my lip. Watching her as she slowly undressing herself and slowly walks to the bathroom made me press my thighs slightly together. Ughh how can one human be soo hot?

As she is only one step away from the bathroom she says, not facing me,

"Are you liking the view, darling?" She says i fast close my eyes. I think she heard me moving. She just chuckles and went into the bathroom closing the door. Such a teaser.

~

Y/N's pov:

When i got out of the shower with my bathrobe i see that caterina slept in again this time fr i could tell bc she breathes so calmly. I snuggle up with her from behind. I wrap my bare leg around hers. She groans. I give her a kiss on her head and say, "cat wake up."

She only groans a little but doesn't react. So I stand up and i walk to the end of the bed. And i gently go on top of caterina. I kiss her whole head. And i always say, "wake up" in between the kisses.

She then says, "you know I'm enjoying that so i don't really mind." She evilly laughs as i continue.

"Oh is that so... than i think i will stop bc then you get up." I say evilly back and laughing.

"No noo you don't have to do that." She begs.

"I like it when you beg." I smirk. "If you want me to continue for 1 more minute then beg."

"Please, I'm begging aren't i cute when I'm begging." She smirks

"No your not" i say.

She pushes herself up so shes closer to my face and says, "I am." She looks at my lips and she comes closer. She's not even one inche apart from my lips. And when they are about to touch she turns her head. She stands up. She walks into the bathroom.

"You can't let me like this here now."

"I can and i will." She says laughing while closing the door of the bathroom.

~

I had put her clothes on my bed. I am in the kitchen so she can just change there. I am making coffee for the both of us. She walks in with wet hair and the the clothes i gave her. I have her leggings and a t-shirt.

I give her the cup of coffee. We sit on my dinner table.

"Thank you for letting me use your shower and thanks for the clothes." She says, smiling at me.

"No problem you did the same for me last time." I smile back at her and loose myself in those beautiful blue eyes.

"Y/N?"

"Uhh yeah... sorry." I say coming back to reality.

"Nothing to apologize about. I asked if you are free next week?" She says.

"Uhh i think yes, but not Tuesdays. Why?" I say.

"I want you to meet my kids. Bc now they maybe will see use hanging out bc i have the kids most if the time."

"I would be honored to meet the little yous." I say.

"Then would Thursday go?."

"Yes perfect. We should drive to the set now bc i have to be on set at 9:30am and its 9:00am. OH FUCK ITS 9:00am!" We quickly drink the last bit of our coffee and get our stuff and we drive to work.