Grisildine

Grisildine took a long, purple dress from her closet. "Like it?" She asked. I griminced. I wasn't used to all this girly stuff. Grisildine took it as a no. "That's okay. I understand." I shook my head. "No, its not that....I just don't think its my style." Grisildine looked from the dress to me and then nodded. "Yeah, you're right....you need something more.....more bright. And more.....fashionable." She grinned. "I got just the thing." Grisildine led me to another closet, containing such bright clothes, I had to cover my eyes. Grisildine took a dress from this closet, and I gasped. It was beautiful. It had a pink top, and at the bottom, it was white with blue, pink, and green flowers. I turned to her. "Can I try it on?" She smiled. "But first, you need this." Grisildine said, handing me a pink cardigan with white buttons down the side. I smiled too. "Okay, now go go go!" She moitioned me to shoo. I smiled again and jogged out the door to the bathroom.
When I looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped even louder than I had when I saw the dress. I was beautiful! But something didn't seem quite right. I noticed my hair down. Hmm. I grabbed a nearby hairtye and out my hair in a ponytail. I flipped my ponytail back, and smiled. Wow. This dress was amazing! I stepped out of the bathroom and showed Grisildine. She gasped even louder than I had. "O-M-G! You look adorbs in that dress! I knew we had to fashion you up!" Grisildine winked at me. I giggled and said, "Where to?" Her lips curved into a smile. "School." Oh no! I had forgotten about school. I needed to take off this dress, put my hair down, and stuff my backpack with my books, and then finally, walk.
I started to take out my bun, but Grisildine stopped me. "You can go in this." Was this what she was planning? "No. I can't. I can't draw attention." I thought aloud. Oops. "And why not?" "Never mind. Let's go." Grisildine grinned, she had won. I started to walk, but she raised her eyebrows. "Where are you going?" I stopped. "School." She laughed. "No way you're ruining a dress like that. Get in." Grisildine moitioned towards the car behind me. I sighed and got in.