Lilly's secret

Lilli are you alright? I asked her

But she started sobbing and told me no but that she could not tell me what was going on.
I protested and said you need to tell me after about an hour she did she was protecting me from bullies at school and online too.
I felt so bad that she got beat up because of me.

She told me that girls at school were saying i faked everything for attention but that was never true.
Everything that happened to me was real.
I asked lilli to go get me a salad from the cafe and i asked for my mom.

Yolonda's POV
Elliana just told me something crazy shocking i need to call Stacy so i dialled up her number and let Elliana tell her but just as she began to tell her Lilli appeared in the doorway shocked she dropped the salad and ran away sobbing i followed her and she told me it was not a school fight but a home fight that her cousin had beat her up and her mom did not know..

Just as she was sobbing she started to wobble and she fell i screamed for help and doctors came rushing in they told me she just passed out because of an panic attack and that she would be alright took about 5 minutes before she came too still sobbing.
Thats when the door opened and in the doorway was Stacy

Stacy's POV
I had no idea Lilli was dealing with this.
"Lilli who did this to you?"
Im going to call the school right now.

No stop she protested i was shocked.

It was not at school it was Evelyn my cousin. She choked out
I was even more shocked..
"But why?"
I asked her crying.
"She was making fun of Elliana saying what a loser she was and that she was a major attention seeker."
"When I protested and said she is dealing with a ton right now thats when she hit me" she was sobbing i just rushed over to her and gave her the biggest hug ever and told her Evelyn was never allowed over again even if she was my cousin..

Lilli's POV
But just as she embraced me we heard
CODE BLUE ROOM ... CODE BLUE ROOM ... THATS ELLIANA'S room.

Just as we entered we saw blood everywhere
She had tried to end it again this time she felt guilty about Lilli getting beat up because of her but she never gave Lilli the opportunity to explain instead she put herself into a Coma for 2 weeks when she came to she was not herself.

Just as we entered we saw blood everywhere She had tried to end it again this time she felt guilty about Lilli getting beat up because of her but she never gave Lilli the opportunity to explain instead she put herself into a Coma for 2 weeks when ...