Chapter 1 Part 2

3rd person POV
As Dean, Castiel and Jhonathan made their way to where the noise was coming from found out that they had a whole house. Angels, hunters, a witch, a Nephilim, a vampire, and a demon plus God were all in the living room arguing about something.

From all the noise, Jhonathan started to cry in Dean's arms, making everyone silent and turn to where Destiel and their kid were.

Soon everyone started to walk towards where the couple and the baby were. Castiel picked Dean up and held him closer in a possessive way making the angels, hunters, a witch, a Nephilim, the vampire, and a demon plus God, keep their distance from his mate and kid.

"De, can we see the baby's face," asked Sam which Dean happily did.

There was lots of aww, cute, wow gasping around the room.

"What's the name of the baby?" Benny asked.

"Johnathan," said Castiel putting Dean down to sit on the couch.

"Castiel, Dean, I have the birth certificate for oh am I interrupting something," said Lucifer entering the living room, shocking everyone.

"Hey Luci, what brings you here?" Gabriel said, breaking the silence.

"I have the birth certificate for the new parents, that's all," said Lucifer handing a paper to Castiel.

"Well, see you all, bye Jhonny," said Luficer and left with a whoosh.

"Did Satan just nickname our kid," said Dean feeding the unhappy baby in his arms.

"I believe that he just did, Dean," said Castiel.

"Castiel, may I hold the baby," asked Sam for permission. The newborn is a mix of Castiel and Dean with beautiful blue eyes and little freckles.

"Yes, in a moment since Dean is feeding him," Castiel said, looking at his family.

Everyone was amazed at how Dean knew what to do.

Dean was tired and wanted to sleep, but he couldn't leave the baby just to Castiel; Dean needed to help Castiel take care of their baby. But at the same time, he wants to sleep for a good 4 hours. But he has to help Castiel, his husband.

Dean's POV
I was so tired that I could fall asleep any minute, but I didn't think it could be the right moment for me to sleep since everyone what's to hold Jhonathan and Cas didn't seem very happy about it.

"Cas, it's okay; they just want to hold the baby," I whispered to him as he sat down next to me.

"I know, Dean, it's just that I feel a bit uneasy, that is all," he said, looking down at Jhonathan. He was probably looking at my chest, I thought, but I'm guessing he read my mind since he looked away, embarrassed.

A few minutes passed since everyone got a hold of Johnathan. Castiel started to notice that Dean was about to fall asleep.
So he said, grabbing everyone's attention, " Dean, we should go to sleep."

"Cas, I'm just a bit wary, and not everyone has had a turn to hold Jhonathan," I said.

"No, he's right, Dee. You should go to sleep, and we will wait till we can hold my nephew." Said Sam, motivating me to go to sleep.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," I mumbled and headed to sleep.

_________

The next chapter will be set a few months later, after little Johnny is born.

560 words