Chapter 2 Part 1

Deans POV
Five months have passed since Jhonathan was born, and everyone has been excited about Jhonathan and how he can go from his back to his belly now, especially Jack, who has taken the significant big brother role. He has taken care of Jhonathan every day since he held him for the first time. It's heartwarming to watch both of them have a bond. I, on the other hand, have been feeling like crap.

I have had this weird sickness for a few weeks, and I am getting tired quickly. I'm starting to believe that I'm pregnant again. But it can't be since Jhonathan is only five months. I can't be pregnant now. I have to take care of Jhonathan, especially this upcoming month.

What would Cas think of having another kid? Is it too soon?
I must buy a pregnancy test to confirm it first, right?
Now how am I going to do that?

3rd POV
As Dean was thinking of a way to sneak out and buy a pregnancy test to confirm he was pregnant again.
Castiel was nearby. He decided to go and check on Dean since he had been in the restroom for a while, and Jhonathan was getting hungry.

Castiel POV
I went to go and get Dean since Jhonathan was getting hungry. But before I could open the door. Dean's thoughts overflowed my mind. I was joyous since I could hear another heartbeat coming from Dean. Suddenly I heard a soft cry coming from the restroom. I open the door. I found a teary eye, Dean. I run to hug him.

"Cas, what are you doing here?" he said, surprised.

"Dean, everything will be okay; you don't have to cry," I said, picking him up. I went to our bed and stayed there for a few moments until he calmed down.

"Do you want to have another kid? Or do you think it's too soon for it?" Dean said, looking like his fingers were the most exciting thing in his life.

"Dean, even if it's too early for another pup, I think we should still keep it," I said, kissing his nose. "The pup deserves to have a good life. So please don't do anything to the baby."

"Cas, I want the baby to have a good life. But what if something happens-" Dean tries to say, but I cut him off.

"Love, nothing is going to happen. Okay. I will take good care of Jhonathan, the baby, and you. Please trust me," I said, kissing his nose again.

"Cas, I have always trusted you," said Dean giving me a tender kiss.

"Dean, I don't want to interrupt this moment, but I came to get you so you can feed Jhonathan. I think he might be upset and giving a hard time to the others," I said, picking him up from the bed.

"Yes, you are right; I should probably go feed him before he losses his shit. And starts to freak out the others," he said, trying to get off my embrace.

"Dean, please stay still. I don't want to drop you," I said, making my way down the stairs.

"Cas, I can walk on my own you don't have to carry me. Plus, this is embarrassing," he said, covering his face.

"Dean, I know. But I like to carry you," I said, putting Dean down as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

As we reach the kitchen. We could hear Johnathan crying loud.

Sometime later in the day.

POV 3RD PERSON

All you could hear coming from the nursery were Jhonathan's screams and crying. Dean didn't know what was wrong with his baby. He was starting to lose it.

"Dean, honey, I can help you with Jhonathan. You don't have to do it all by yourself," said Castiel entering the nursery with a bottle of milk and new toys.