Chapter 2 Part 2

Weeks and months passed by, Dean is now in the 5th month of his pregnancy, and Jhonathan is now 11 months old.

3rd POV
Dean was woken up by Jhonathan pulling his shirt off, trying to get his breakfast, making him wonder if Castiel put Jhonatha in the bed to wake him up. After a while, Castiel went inside the room to see his husband feeding his son.

Cas POV
I entered the bedroom where I thought Dean was still asleep. I saw Dean feeding Jhonny, which made me wonder if Dean had gotten up to get him.

"Good morning, Dean," I said, kissing him on the cheek, "and good morning to you," I said, smiling at Jhonny.

"Did you bring Jhonathan to wake me up?" asked Dean, drinking the milk.

"I thought you went up to get him,"

"Huh,"

"Does that mean that he walks?" I said, looking at Dean in surprise.

"I guess. I don't know," he said, surprised as well.

While Dean and I were in our world. Jhonathan decided that he had enough. Dean handed Jhonny to me to burp him while he finished his breakfast.

"Cas, you think we should try to see if he walks?" Asked Dean while taking the last bite of his breakfast.

"Maybe we should. We should go down to the living room," Dean said as I helped him get out of bed.

"Okay. We'll wait here," I said, picking up Jhonny from his bed.

"It's gonna take a while. The kid is doing his thing," he said, rushing to the bathroom.

Since Dean was doing his business, I decided to change Johnny into something appropriate for what we are going to test out. Hopefully, nothing bad happens. I was playing with Johnny until Dean got out of the bathroom.

"Alright, let's head to the living room," he said, covering himself with a sweater.

"Are you cold?" I asked him, following him to the living room.

"A little bit," Dean said, taking Jhonny from me.

"Dean, is everything okay?" I said, stopping him near the kitchen.

"Yes, everything is okay. My body is changing, and that is all," he said, looking at me and then at the floor.

"Are you having milk leaks?" I asked quietly, knowing it was embarrassing for him.

Dean nodded. I hugged him and said, "Love, you don't have to be embarrassed about it," I kissed him on the cheek, "it turns me on," I whisper the last part.

"Oh, stop it, don't be a pervert in front of your son," Dean said, slightly hitting my shoulder and walking down the stairs. I follow him to the living room.

"Alright, so how do we do this?" I said, looking at Dean.

"I don't know. We can sit him down and then put toys around him to see what he does?" said Dean, putting Jhonny down.

"I can be next to him in case he falls," I said, looking at a worried Dean.

"I will be prepared if anything happens," he said, looking at Jhonny while he wiggled the bee toy.

"Look, Jhonathan, Mommy has your bee. Do you want it?" I said, looking at Dean.

"Mommy?" Asked Dean.

"Yeah, I mean he calls you Ma sometimes. So I thought calling you his 'mommy' might get his attention," I quickly said.

Dean was about to reply, but he was stopped by Jhonny stading up, trying to get his toy bee.