CHAPTER-2

AT THE TEMPLE

She reached the temple and had a religious, fresh and pious vibes. Jaya too came with her, both girls eyes was closed and Sanghvi again saw that scene in which she was riding a horse with that handsome prince.. She quickly opened her eyes and prayed to god that to give her some hints regarding this scene... They went to palace where their Father informed them that they have got the invitation from Dwarka as Shri Krishna's Daughter Charumati is going to marry Bali son of Kritavarman.

" wow charumati is going to marry, I'm so excited for her wedding" said Sanghvi.

"yes I think you need to learn something from her Sanghvi" said her mother.

"Maa plss I don't want to get married now" said the Rajkumari Sanghvi.

" every girl say this only dear but they get married"

"oh okay okay now can we change this topic we are talking about Charumati she is my close friend I need to go to her. Pitashree when we are going to Dwarka?" said Sanghvi

"we are going tomorrow putri" said the king

Sanghvi smiled and went back to her chamber and start preparing for tomorrow, she asked dasis to keep her elegant clothes, ornaments. While Jaya teased her and said- " for whom are you preparing so much Rajkumari is someone special in your heart" All dasis laughed at this and Sanghvi blushed she said- there is no one special in my heart and no will be there..

Jaya said "Ooo koi baat nhi Rajkumari Kya pata aapko Dwarka mehi koi mil Jaye."

"Jaya bas Karo bahaut chhed liya tumne" said Sanghvi

" vaise Maine suna Hai Indraprastha ke Rajkumar bhi aarahe Hai " said Jaya

"Indraprastha ke Rajkumar?, ve log to unke jaan pehchan ke Hai na?" asked Sanghvi

"haa Indraprastha ke Rajkumar, suna Hai unme se Rajkumar Prativindhya bade roopvan, veer aur humesha dharma par chalne wale insaan Hai vaise bhi ve Samrat Yudhishthira ke Putr Hai " said Jaya.

" Prativindhya" Sanghvi said softly with a smile face on her face and she blushed..

AT INDRAPRASTHA

At palace ground Some Princes were practicing weapons and here came the queen of Indraprastha Samragyi Draupadi and Rani Subhadra they saw their sons practicing and were very happy, then Subhadra said" Jiji Prativindhya has became an adult and is handsome why don't you think about getting him married"
" I asked him subhadra but whenever I tried to discuss this matter he changes the topic, he doesn't understand he is in the age of getting married" said Draupadi..
" Haha, let me try ones jiji" said Subhadra
"Sure why not, maybe he listens you" said Draupadi
Then a cute child voice came" Pitamahi, Pitamahi"

"Parikshit" said Draupadi with a affectionate smile on her face

"Putr listen, at least eat something, parikshit" said Uttara
running behind him.

"Pitamahi" said Parikshit
"Putr why are you making your mata running behind you? Said Subhadra
"What do I do Pitamahi" said Parikshit
" No you are not doing something now come on eat something parikshit" said Uttara
" No I don't want to eat" parikshit
" Mata now you can handle him, he doesn't listen to me, how many times I have told him to eat but he doesn't listen" said Uttara
" Hahaha, putri this is what happens even Abhimanyu do not eat something when he was the age of parikshit" told Subhadra.
" Parikshit putr you are a warrior no, then why are you troubling your mother, if you will not eat anything then how  will you gain energy and practice like your father and Tatshrees" said Draupadi..
" Haa putr, phir bhi tumhe nhi karna bhojan to phir mai tumhare pita se keh deti hun ki tumhe abhyas nhi karna hai" said Subhadra.
" No Pitamahi i will eat from now" said Parikshit
And he ran from there to eat to eat something..
Uttara also went with him.. Draupadi and Subhadra smiled then All Princes came there and Subhadra then said to Prativindhya- Putr, Abhimanyu is married now it's your turn you should also get married, you are brave handsome any princess will die for marrying you"
" Yes putr subhadra is right if you have any princess in your heart then tell us or else we will find for you, there are many beautiful princess in Aryavart" said Draupadi teasingly
" Mata plss I don't have any one in my heart and i don't want to get married now" said Prativindhya.
Every one laughed at this....