CHAPTER-16

VATSA

VATSA

It has been 2 weeks since Sanghvi came from Indraprastha. She was not able to remove her thoughts of that incident.

After waking up doing her usual chores she went towards weapon practice area and tried to practice archery. For that she need to concentrate but she was not able to.

Just then a guard came and informed her that a letter has come for her

Just then a guard came and informed her that a letter has come for her. She kept the bow and arrow aside and started walking towards her room. When she reached her room a dasi came forward and handed her the letter.

She looked at the letter and immediately recognized that it has came from Indraprastha. She dismissed the dasi and excitedly opened the letter which was given from her bestfriend Suthanu. 

My dear bestfriend ,

I miss you a lot, and the time we spend together were so good. I know you miss me a lot and even I do. You know Matashree also misses you very much even Pitashree. I just wish that i come to see you. By the way, nothing much is going on here, Bhrata Prativindhya has got lots of work, everyday he comes from the Darbar having a tired face. Now I got to know that becoming Yuvraj comes with very much responsibility. I daily practice sword , so whenever I will come to you or you will come to me we will have a competition and if I will win then you will have to do as I say, if you will win then I will do as you say. Deal?

Anyways, I really really miss you a lot, hope we will meet soon. Till then please take care of yourself. 

Your bestfriend

Suthanu

Sanghvi's Pov

I read the letter and was feeling emotional. I also miss Suthanu and her family very much. I also know that she deliberately mentioned Rajkumar Prativindhya, God knows what is going on in her mind. My mind again drifted to that incident, I can't help but think that all the time it was Prativindhya. But why I always get that dream? Is there some connection between us?

My head will burst in a second if I don't stop thinking about it. 

I was thinking when a dasi came-

Dasi-Pranam Rajkumari ji

I said- Pranam, boliye kya Hua?

dasi- Maharaj aur Maharani ne aapko bethak kaksh me bulaya hai

I said- ji, hum aate hain

She bowed and left. There must be something important, that's why Father and Mother called. Did something went wrong in the Darbar or they need to discuss something?

I went to the kaksh, where I saw my brothers and Father and Mother.

What happened? I asked

" First you tell me why were you not present in the court today?" My father asked

"I was not feeling good, so I was in the weapon practicing area" I said

"Hmm, are you ok now? you should have told us that you were not well, I would have send Raj Vaidhya." Said Father

"I am ok now, don't worry, first tell me you all, is there something worrying? Did something happened in the court?"

"yes, You elder bother is going to be crowned as Yuvraj" said Mother 

"What really, that's so great" I said side hugging my brother.

"We have sent invitations to different kingdoms and the first reply came to us from Indraprastha, telling they all will come" said mother

I was happy that now I can meet Suthanu, but a different kind of feeling was there, I don't know why but I was happy thinking that Yuvraj Prativindhya will also come and this was making my mood so much happy.

I took permission to leave from Mother and Father and started waling towards my chamber. I reached my chamber and called Jaya. I said to her to help me in choosing my dress for the ceremony. Also I asked her to arrange some new lehengas which I will gift Suthanu when she will come here. 

I  laid down on my bed thinking of the day when the Indraprastha family will come here.. and drifted into sleep..