Chapter -12

Indraprastha
Soon the Birthday of Suthanu came , The palace was being decorated.
Sanghvi's Room

Today is Sanghvi's birthday and I am very excited. I woke up early today surprisingly..
I quickly left for my bath. After the bath I came and wore a light pink color simple yet royal looking lehenga..

For the day I chose to wore something light.. Then after praying I went to my parents room and took their blessings then I went to Suthanu's room. And as I went I saw that this girl is still sleeping like seriously she should be awake by till now, it's her birthday and I guess I'm more excited than her. I went inside her room and ask the dasis to go out. I try to wake her up- "Suthanu get up it's your birthday how can you sleep till now.."

"Suthanuuu get up!"

"Suthanu"

"Suthanu get up please"

"SUTHANU ARE YOU GETTING UP OR NOT!"

Still there was no reply, she just hummed, wait I have an idea..
I saw that in the near table a glass of water was kept I took it and throwed  on the face of Suthanu..

"WHAT!"

"WHAT IS THIS WAY TO WISH SOMEONE ON HER BIRTHDAY, CAN' T YOU JUST WAKE ME UP NICELY "

Came her response, so I also responded her

"O REALLY! I WAS TRYING TO WAKE U UP NICELY BUT YOU JUST HUMMED AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP, I WAS WAKING U UP FORM HOURS, AND WHO SLEEPS TILL LATE OH HIS/HER BIRTHDAY..."

I too yelled at her.. I fake glared her and she too glared at me.. Just then Samgragi entered-

"What is going on here, your yells were heard even in corridors,.and Suthanu why are you glaring at Sanghvi"

"She throwed water on me and woke me up from my beautiful sleep"

" Yeah cause you were not waking up, it is your birthday today and seriously think you could have woken up earlier"

"Well in this I'm with Sanghvi, everyone is waiting for you Suthanu in the hall" said Samragi

" Today is my birthday and no one is treating me nicely" I rolled my eyes at her and then ask to get ready fast

After few tortures hours she was ready. She looked really beautiful in her yellow colour lehenga.
Then we went towards hall and again my heart started beating fast and I don't know why. We entered the hall and the first person with whom my eye contact was made was Rajkumar Prativindhya.. He look so handsome..

Author PoV

Suthanu saw the eye contact of Prativindhya and Sanghvi and smiled internally. She knew that soon a new couple will be there and she was so happy for them. But not only Suthanu but two more people saw the beautiful eye contact of these two people. Samrat Yudhishthir had lost all the hopes that one day his son too will get married cause he always avoided this topic and was often engaged in the work of administration or practice the spear. Ever since that traumatising war very less happy moments came in their life. His family was still not over with death of their loved ones, their Pitamah, their brothers though they were Adharmi but still they were his brothers. He still get upset on remembering the cries of his jyesth mata Gandhari and Jyesth Pita Dhritrashtra. But slowly they were moving on and were getting used to of their life without their Pitamah, without their mother, without their jyesth Pita and Mata.. without their loved ones. But since the day Sanghvi came in their Mahal in their lives, there is always happiness surrounding them. He is happy that how Sanghvi became their family, all of his family members love her and she too take care of them very nicely. He saw one day that how nicely she was practicing sword and was a expert in it. She is Changing them, she is making them more happy with her presence and mind. And he knew that she is changing them without her knowledge for their own good.
When he saw this beautiful moment he knew that they are meant to be together though they both don't know that but he knew that that they both are soulmates..
Samragi Draupadi was happy that her son is slowly falling in love. She looked at her husband who was busy in his own thoughts and was slightly smiling seeing the eye contact of Prativindhya and Sanghvi and at once she knew her husband's thought about this, she mentally noted to ask about this to him.

Everyone wished Suthanu and gave her gifts, her sisters drew the most amazing picture of her, and she was so touched to see their affection. At last she came to Prativindhya who gave her blessings and then a gift which she did not expected. The sword which she saw one day in market when she was quite young and did know to even hold the sword. Prativindhya saw this and buyed it and ever since he kept it as a gift for her when she became adult and now was the time to gift her this.
Everyone adored their bond and Sanghvi smiled looking both of them and then she saw her brothers who were smiling at her she smiled at them and turned.

Everyone retired to their room after some work as now they need to take rest as guests will arrive in evening. Family of Dwarka will also be visiting in evening since due to some work they could not come. Everyone was excited to meet them but Sanghvi and Suthanu were Little more excite. Sanghvi was excited to meet dwarkadhish Shri Krishna as she could not meet him properly at Charu's wedding while Suthanu was excited to meet someone else after a long time, the person about whom she did not even told to Sanghvi...