||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ||

||Word count: 2441||

"Oh, how long I've waited for this moment..." the grey tom snarled under his breath. He started encircling the leader, leaving the black toms frightened eyes following him. 

"Didn't you notice? The prophecy? The petty warnings you have received from your dear little apprentices?" he smirked as he came up close to the leaders face. "You regret it now, huh?" he chuckled while he looked at Thistle'Stars regretful face. 

"I regret nothing, Smog'Struck. You betrayed us." the leader said while heavily sighing. "It isn't my job to seek your punishment" the leader said loud and clear. "Your fate will end in the place of no stars" Thistle'Star said as a shadow fell over his face. He took a deep breath before nimbly tackling Smog'Struck to the floor. 

"You want a duel, I'll give you one!" he snarled in fury as he sharply clawed the grey toms stomach. When the duel began, the ThunderClan cats started to struggle against being held captive. The tried to free themselves. It just didn't feel right to watch their leader battle. 

Bumble'Paw raised his head up and struggled against his restraint of the heavy paws of the she-cat. He raised his head before letting out a miserable mewl as he saw his leader quarrelling with someone he trusted. 

The she-cat who had him pinned to the floor simply clutched her large paw on top of Bumble'Paws head, forcing him to press his cheeks down onto the forest floor. He let his eyes fade over the camp. 

From afar he saw Lightning'Paw angrily hissing for the she-cat to let him go while Purple'Paw tried to drag himself away with his forepaws from the large tom who had him pinned down. 

His gaze met Raven'Flights frustrated face, blood dripping out of his mouth from the amount of times the ShadowClan cat above him slammed his head into the floor. 

Beside Raven'Flight was Ram'Heart, who was pinned down by Jagged'Star. It hurt Bumble'Paws heart, especially since he had to watch his leader helplessly battle. 

In the mean time he saw Smog'Struck bolting from side to side towards his leader, landing each time he bolted past him a blow in his face. 

Thistle'Stars ears were completely cut open, the blood steadily dripping down onto his forehead. Smog'Struck was also full of battle wounds from his leader. 

Both cats were about on the same level of combat, which only scared Bumble'Paw more. 

 In a quick movement, Smog'Struck swiped his mighty claw over his face, making him cry out in pain. Thistle'Star spun around. 

"You piece of mouse-dung! You are fighting your own leader!" he yelled as his amber eyes furiously met Smog'Strucks blizzard blue gaze. 

"Oh Thistle'Star, you have never been my leader. You're too softhearted. First, letting half-Clan cats into our Clan. And then letting kittypets in too? When I lead, I will bring back the glory days of this Clan. We will be feared, respected, praised ! "the tom snarled while pouncing onto his leader. 

With every word he used to describe his future goals, he clawed his leader with heavy swipes. 

With every claw swipe, the leader silently flinched. Thistle'Star wasn't ready to yell out in pain in front of someone that betrayed him like so. 

"I will not let you hurt my Clan!" Thistle'Star yelled as he strongly kicked his enemy off him with his hind legs. The striped leader quickly rose onto his paws. Thinking quickly, he slashed his enemy face while Smog'Struck was still recovering from the fall. 

"You betrayed us! You betrayed me! Traitor! Traitor!" Thistle'Star yelled, tears of frustration dripping from his eyes as he pinned Smog'Struck nimbly to the floor.