||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢꜱ||

||Word count: 2006||

It has been a while since the attack happened. In the mean time, Bumble'Paw and Lightning'Paw went to patch up their wounds at Spotted'Flanks den. 

At sundown, Raven'Flight, Dark'Tail and Dream'Light went off to the Moonstone. 

Right now was the time for peace and healing to return to the camp. Lightning'Paw, Bumble'Paw and Purple'Paw sat together, huddled in a pile of warmth as they watched the sun slowly set. 

Cream'Paw was frequently helping around in the nursery with her brother Blue'Wing. After all, the queen that had lost her life was Sorrel'Whisker, the mother of the two siblings. 

They had dealt with the dread pretty easily, but they hung together often in the nursery to ease the pain of loosing a loved one. 

The two bodies of the dead cats laid in the centre of the clearing while the elders carried Storm'Wind out of the camp in advance, since she did betray them. 

Raven'Flight thought that she didn't deserve the ritual to go to StarClan. 

Lightning'Paw looked up to the ombre sky. The red hue contrasted nicely wit the now peaceful camp. Lightning'Paw was proud, of course. 

His father, that he has grown pretty close to was now becoming leader. He knew that Raven'Flight would lead ThunderClan to a bright future. 

Somehow, he would miss Raven'Flight. Of course he knew that he wasn't leaving for ever, and that he would be back from his trip. But in some way, Raven'Flight would be gone. 

The black tom would return with a new responsibility, a new name, a new pride. Raven'Flight wouldn't be there anymore, instead, Raven'Star would return. 

However, other cats were very stressed. Raven'Flight would need to, according to the warrior code, assign a deputy before moon high. Yet, he has headed off to the moonstone. 

StarClan wouldn't be happy if the deputy would be assigned too late. But it didn't seem to bother the three apprentices. They have fought hard, and all of them were sore. 

"Great StarClan, I am never walking again! I can feel every muscle of my legs when I take a simple step" Purple'Paw whined, making Lightning'Paw laugh. 

"It was worth it though. We no longer have to worry about Smog'Struck. He's gone." the blond pelted tom said relieved as he crossed his front legs over each other. 

"You are right. Did you see that leap of Bumble'Paw when he sprang onto that wretched deputy of theirs? His claws were real deep in her back" Purple'Paw continued, rambling about the battle. 

"He was great. He reminded me of a raging ice blizzard. His blue eyes looked so frozen and angry in that moment!" Lightning'Paw added while eyeing his striped friend. 

Bumble'Paw took a short laugh before staring at the now dark night sky. Exactly when the moon started to peak forward behind the horizon came the group that went to the moonstone storming in. 

"You're already back?" Bright'Eyes questioned curiously. 

"Raven'Fli- err, I mean Raven'Star told us that StarClan made it quick, so that he could assign the deputy on time." Dream'Light answered, earning an understanding nod from Raven'Stars son. 

As Raven'Star padded back into the camp, the cats started to greet him with his new name. He gave off a soft smile to each that called him by his StarClan name. 

The three apprentices greeted him too with his new name, Lightning'Paw earning a head-pat from his father. After acknowledging the greetings he jumped up onto the Highrock.