Chapter 6

Later in the day Sadie and katie were having a random conversation about how katie liked Stanley. Just then Stanley called her. Her phone lit up with Stanley's picture with her from graduation and the name 'Stan :)' at the top. She quickly picked up and stated speaking. Sadie tried to listen in so katie put it on speaker.
"Hey" said katie
"Hello, I kind of need your help right now. Ophelia is very upset and she won't talk to me, she keeps saying that she wants you" explained Stanley in a fast tone.
"I'll be there in 1 minute" katie replies.

Katie didn't bother to put her shoes in and she ran across the hall. Stanley said that Ophelia was in the bathroom and katie hurried there.

She softly tapped on the door and she heard a little sniffle from the other side of the door. Ophelia slowly opened the door and then once she realised katie was there, she ran into her arms. Katie picked her up and carried her into Stanley's room. They sat in his bed and katie rocked her back and forth.

After a while, katie asks in a soft tone "why were you crying" "I don't feel very well" replied Ophelia with a slight crack in her voice. They say there for a little while longer until Ophelia fell asleep.

Katie carefully put her down on the bed and then went to find Stanley. "Is she alright" was the first thing she heard from Stanley. "Yeah she is just a bit under the weather, that's all." Katie replied with a small smile. " thank you for helping her out" he said, quickly pulling her in for a hug. Katie was shocked but she hugged him back. He didn't realise that he hugged her until after he did but it was nice for both of them. They stayed there for a while, just enjoying each other's company.