Chapter 13

When everyone had arrived, they all sat on the couch. Katie sat with Stanley and Sadie sat with Aiden. Ophelia decided to sit in between Stanley and katie, which annoyed Stanley but katie didn't care.

After a few episodes of the show, katie went to make more popcorn. Whilst she was in the kitchen, Stanley glanced around because it was too quite.

Stanley's POV:

Once katie had left, the room had fallen silent, so I glanced across the room. It was only then that I realised that Aiden and Sadie were asleep and Ophelia had fallen asleep on my lap. I rolled my eyes and then I changed the shoe to a movie.

Narrators POV:

Katie walked back into the room with a bowl of popcorn and placed it on the table. She realised that Sadie, Aiden, and Ophelia were sleeping, so she took 2 blankets from the storage cabinet: one for Ophelia (katie would probably use it to as Ophelia was lying next to her) and the other one for Sadie and Aiden.

Stanley got up carefully, trying not to wake his sister and sat next to katie. Katie made sure that Ophelia was still sleeping and made sure she was comfortable.

The movie was nearly finished and katie had fallen asleep on Stanley's shoulder. Stanley was the only one awake, so he decided to turn off the tv and cover himself and katie with a blanket. After a few minutes Stanley had fallen asleep too.

They all stayed asleep for a while in the presents of their favourite people....