Chapter 5 - The daughter

After finishing the individual preliminary round, we went to see Himeko-senpai and Mitsuki-senpai, then we went to see the boys team. But seeing their reactions, seems like so far, 1 of them confidently did his best. They registered 5 members, and they are still waiting for two more, I think?

Anyways, I thought that preliminary round would commence for two days, but it seems they would do it only today. They already did some individual round this morning, those who weren't part of the team, and didn't have team competition. That's why this time, those who were done with their team competition are having the individual preliminary round.

Not long after, a member came out with Okizawa-san, and he was the first year from same class. Wow, he was having a nice big smile!

"I shoot three 10 perfect scores!" He excitedly shouted "best ever!"

"Congratulations!" The other members told him but, the others

"Why didn't you do that a while ago?"

"I did, it was you who didn't do better" he retorted and had a wide smile "but now I can practice properly and show you that I can be in the main team" when he said that, he went to Kuwabe-sensei and smiled "so sensei, I'll be in your care! I'm Ono Takuya, I'm also in your class"

"Are you already in?" Minagawa asked him in annoyance

"Yeah for sure. I am not going to hide it. I shoot 3 10s and 2 9s, and you?"

"Hmmm, same"

"Then I think we are the the lead then for our school!" He is sure hype. Seems like he was part of the team that didn't pass

"How about Sayaka?" Minagawa turned to her

"3-10s, 1-9, 1-8" Sayaka responded and she sounded dejected

"That's still a good one" Ono responded with high enthusiasm "you'll surely get for the district tournament. But this is the outbreak of first years now, and we are on top"

"And you?" I turned to Minagawa and she was looking at me "I wasn't able to question it, but how was it?"

I blinked fast and smiled a little "I am sure I'll be in the District tournament" but she annoyingly looked at me

"Anyways, since all are done, let's go. Watanabe-sensei will treat all of us in a nearby burger." Kuwabe-sensei told us, then we all looked at sensei asking him if it was true. All are done? I wonder who competed "he said before coming here that he would treat us if someone get a perfect score, and our school did"

"Perfect score..." Minagawa commented and I could feel the heat of her gaze.

"Let's go" I linked my arm to Sayaka and went ahead of them

"You sure had a perfect score then, plus a lefty" Sayaka chuckled "Congratulations, as what Ono said, this is the outbreak of first years"

"Haha.."

~

While waiting for the result, we stayed in the nearby fast food chain. Even though we knew already that we already passed, we still need to check the result, since they will put the schedule until the regional tournament.

While the others were enjoying the treats of Kuwabe-sensei, I was busy exchanging messages with Ayumi and Hitomi. They told me to call them by their first name.

Anyways, they told me their experience again today in our shop. The staff is there, being a bitch they said, telling them to go to another store. The items that should be on sale aren't on sale, then they even increased prices. Just what the heck are they doing?!