You Wont Believe It

This content is vulgar, and explicit.

In his cocky stage again, "Yo,you wont believe it, I got her to hit.. it was better than I thought" he grinned. "Was she tight?" Greg asked walking with Ricky to their next class. "Very.. I didnt even know if I was gonna fit once I regained conciousness." he said swinging his backpack over his shoulder. "She drugged you?" Greg asked. "Nah bro, But she was like a drug the way she rode me.." Ricky grinned and licked his hands, to push his hair back. "Well... A few more days and you'll be out of hell" Greg said walking off. Losing track of time again, Ricky forgot that he'd have to tell her the truth.

School ended quickly, a few days went by. "Hey babe" Taylor greeted Ricky with a wink everytime she saw him in the hallway. Shed let out a few moans to tease him. In the empty Hallway, she gripped his package, and bit her lip. This just sent him over the edge.

November 19th

"I've been thinking..." Taylor started, once Ricky and her were alone. "I think since you pleased me so well, I should give you a surprise.." she possessed him with those beautiful eyes. "Whats the surprise?" he asked. "Cant tell..." She kissed his lips and strutted off. Ricky bit his lips at the surprise. Oh damn.

November 20th

"Ten more days bruh" Greg high fived Ricky. Rickys face dropped. Time was going by fast, too fast, and he needed to figure out something... "Later bro" Ricky left Greg, and got into Taylors car. "Hey babe, how was your day" she grinned, kissing his cheek. "Great, and you?" he greeted her lips. "Awesome.. Remember the surprise I told you about yesterday?" She asked pulling into his drive way. "Yeah" He responded. "follow me" she smirked, and walked up to his house. She opened the door, and raced him to his room. She told him to sit on the bed and he did. She ripped open her thin parka revealing her new victoria secret seduction bra, and thong set. "W-Woaah" he smiled big. "This time I want you to fuck me, but hold me up against the wall and hold my hair" She said in her cute little seductive voice, sitting on his lap. "Your moving fast arent you" he moved her off his lap. He closed the shades. "Thats it" she moaned. "I'm not going to do that Taylor" he said sitting next to her. "Why... I Want you" she whimpered running her fingers through his hair. He couldnt tell her now. Once again he was jelly, as she unzipped his pants and led the way. Throwing off her jacket, she rubbed him in her hands and this time taking him in her mouth, He felt chills go up his back. She went down as far as her small mouth could take. "Uhguj" he groaned random things, and pushed her head down each time it lifted. She raised her head and stared at him licking her lips, and his hormones kicked in big time. He picked her up and thrashed her into the wall, pumping quickly into her. She moaned his name. "R-Rickky" she studdered biting her lip. "Taylorr" he groaned and went deeper. "RickyyyYY" she squealed. "RiiiIiICKkyYYy" She moaned as he went faster. "I think I'm gonna come" he said going faster. "Me too" she whimpered. She came all over him, and when he pulled out he finished on her now hard breasts. They both exhaled loudly, as they came up for air. She bit her finger. "Like Your Surprise?" She giggled.