5 Days.

A few days passed after her big surprise.

November 25th

Time was really ahead of Ricky. He was still in November 1st, When stupid Greg dared him. He was starting to regret the dumb ass dare. If he was just nice from the beginning he could have had Taylor without a bet. She wasnt the bitchy asshole he thought she was, he was. He was the asshole who did awful things to girls. She was just trying to protect herself, from assholes like Ricky... 

        School went by extremely slow this day. And it was as if every single class was giving him signs to why he's a douche. English Class Movie "If love truely doesnt hurt, Is That Why some become paralyzed when they realize their falling. Science Notes. "Some teenage relationships are like a apple and gravity. It falls from the tree faster than it can realize it before it busts open into spilled mush" Spanish (Toy Story 3~In Spanish) "Te Amo Woody". Geometry Last class "Negative times Positive will always be Negative, No matter how many Positive sparks it can give off. The Negative will always end Negative."  It was extremely frustrating, as Rickys time went by. 

        "Can I give you a surprise?" Ricky asked. "Yeah sure" Taylor grinned as he opened the passenger door of his truck for her.