Schools Prankster

SHORT STORY

Meet Ricky Wilson, Also known as Ricky The Alpha. Leader of the Crew, Ricky The Prick, is what girls would call him. But he was known as just as Ricky. That hilariously brilliant asshole, who could charm a girl out of her panties in a heartbeat. Once in third grade he snuck into the girls bathroom, and put plastic wrap under the seat so the girls would feel something wet as they relieved themselves. He'd wait outside the bathroom laughing his ass off, at the girls who would come out shrieking, with wet skirts, and tiaras."Chicks its a prank, dont get your panties in a bunch" was his favorite line. He would pull the fire alarms to get out of trouble, "Mr.Madison hold that thought" The principle would stare in ange while Ricky was already out of the room. The alarm would ring, and Mr.Madison would rush out of his office into a stampeed of kids. "You little bastard I know you pulled it!" he'd shout rushing out of the building. Ricky would laugh in his face, making Mr.Madisons face turn completely red. Once he lost his tupee over the sweat steam he perspired. "All I did was go to the bathroom" Ricky would lie whenever he was confronted. Ricky The Prankster. Medium height, Dark brown hair, Hazel hypnotizing eyes, and a smile that any lawyer prayed for. He was the King of Lies. The Snake that spewed The Most Untruthful Venom. He could suck ANYONE into his web. And thats how Taylor Roxden came into the picture. That uptight bitch everyone feared, but also respected. She's well known. Lunch period. Greg patted Rickys back as he had the most ultimate prank. "Ready for this one Ricky?" He asked rubbing his hands together in effect. "Im always ready" Ricky repiied throwing on his dark shades. "Alright...mann... This time... I Dare you. To date Taylor Roxden for a whole month, no stopping, and you have to tell her it was all a prank at the end of the month" Greg whispered waiting for Rickys expression. His jaw dropped a little. "That bitch?" he smirked. "Yes. either that or you lose every bet we ever made bruh" Greg grinned. "Man.. Fine. I bet you I can do it. I've delt with a lot of prissy bitches in my life. I can definitely handle her" Ricky said cocky, and made his move. She was waiting for her friends on the wall, when Ricky came over. "Hey Taylor" he smiled, and raised his brows. "Get away from me Ricky" she hissed. "Noo..Umm I had a question" he removed his glasses. "Mov--" Her friends came over. "Eww. Why is this stupid illiterate spazz by you Tay?" Gabby asked. "Fuck you" he remarked. Opps. He said in his head. Taylor walked off. "Woah woah woah. Tay.. Come back please" he threw his hands in the air. She came back but stayed her distance. "What makes you think I would/should ever give you the time of day" Taylor asked irritated. "Because...I wanna go out with you" he said in her ear,grabbing her waist. She pushed him away."Im not stupid, I know your just trying to get in my pants" she glared at him. "No.. Your beautiful and umm Im willing to look past your bitchy attitude" he giggled. Opps. Fucked up again. She walked off. "Wait.. waiit Tay-" he followed her. She went upstairs to the library to eat her food. His friend gave him the chop off your head now signal. "Why are you avoiding me?" Ricky took a seat next to her. "Because Ricky, you are an asshole and I am a bitch. We mean nothing together. But seperate we are the light of the school, lets keep it that way" she smiled, and ate her lunch. "Pleasse just go on a date with me." He pressed. "Why?" She asked again. This bitch really is pestering me... "because I want to date you" He said again. She still didnt seem convinced. So he kissed her. and she was about to mace him until her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she went along with it. Wow this kiss isnt too bad. Ricky thought, it getting more intensively strong every second. "You two, stop lip lockin and get to work!" The librarian said from across the room. They giggled and their lips parted. "Meet me at the park tonight" he whispered and pulled her hair before he ran off, back to lunch. Her face was much more glowing than she had expected when she checked the mirror. When she returned to her friends, they recognized her sudden glow. "Woahh, either you just had bomb sex,or your head over heels for someone, and we wanna know who!" they said in glee. "Chilll" Taylor fixed her lipstick. "Oh my god" the twins said in unison. "You and Ricky fucked!" they scrame loud in the girls bathroom. "Shhh shhh. Lower your damn voices!" Taylor said shocking them with her swear words."We just kissed, it was nothing" her face still lit up like a christmas tree. "Yes it was, You hate him,eww why? Was it good? Did you like it? Is he gonna give you his Tbone tonight?" The twins asked, too fast, at different times. "Were not discussing this right now" Taylors eyes popped open. The twins huffed. Gabby and Abby sure were annoying sometimes."I have to go" Taylor left as the bell rung. She jogged up the stairs to her last class. The one Ricky was in. This cant be good. She tried to get that image of them kissing out of her mind. Look who was in her seat, Ricky. "Get out of my seat." She fussed. "You can always sit on my lap" he smirked and patted himself. She scowled him. "Fine" He took the seat next to her. He played with her hair the whole class, and she hissed at him numerous times."Is there a problem" the teacher asked, hearing them ramble back and forth. "No, nope" Taylor assured with a fake grin. Class ended, and she left. Those same lustful lips that gripped her lips earlier in the day were telling her where to go to after school. So she headed down to the park, around seven,and sure enough that idiot Ricky was there waiting. She sighed. He came over and kissed her.