Chapter Seven

*riiing riiing*

Our school bell rung loudly, signaling that it was recess.

Saved by the bell all the time, I guess you could call me one of those 'Lucky ones'.

But then, I don't have luck all the time; Mostly bad luck.

Until now, I couldn't understand why they hated me because of my ordinary, plain jane, type of gal.

Well I'm obviously not one of those sl-ts,flirts, etc.,

I guess you can say I'm a 'nerd' because I wear those big glasses (fake ones) and retainers.

Did I ever mention that I was in one of those dangerous gangs before? No? Then now you know.

I was required to put on fake disguise, just in case one of our enemies, like other gangs we used to fight with recognizes me, and you don't know how much crap I'll be in if they knew who I really was.

Our gang calls me Kailee. I don't know why but it's cute.

Ryan was one of those bad, killer gangs before, and I fell in love with him, but it was a trap all along, he used me so he could get closer to my gang and know our deepest secrets that no other people know, but us.

Yes, Plain jane Leena is a badass chick who's joining a gang.

I need to maintain being Kailee and Leena, once I get caught, I'll be facing consequences.

I was in a gang before, but not anymore, Everbody in the gang got tired of all those crap, so we decided to quit and move on with our lives. Past was past, I kept trying to forget the horrible memories but it kept replaying in my brain like a broken video tape.

"Hey, You." Falen said in front of me.

I sighed, She's so annoying.

"Hey, Me. What do you want?" I said boringly.

"I want you to forget about that plastic surgery thing." She said.

"No can do. I saw what I saw. So just wait til everyone knows and your reputation will be ruined." I said and smirked.

"You can't do that!" She said annoyingly.

"Watch. Me." I said one by one with slight force.

"Uh..Hey."

I saw Dylan standing awkwardly behind me, with an awkward look on his face.

"Oh, Dylan. H-Hey. Me and Leena are now friends!" Falen happily fakely said.

"Friends? Friends my ass! What is this, Facebook? We're not friends and NEVER will. Now will you excuse me, I have more important things to do. Than wasting every second and minute standing here." I said and headed over my locker.

--

I put my things inside and closed my locker.

"Hey there, cutie."

Ryan.

"Hey there, idiot." I said and fakely smiled.

"Ouch. Words hurt you know.." He said, and putting his hand on his chest.

"I'm glad you're hurt." I said and rolled my eyes, then walked away.

But then, someone grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Let go you jer--" I said, surprised that it wasn't Ryan, It was Dylan.

"Can we please talk?" Dylan said with pleading eyes.

"No. I'm tired of this bullsh-t, Dylan. I'm sick and tired of everything!" I said, with hurt in my voice.

"Can you just give me a second?"