Epilogue

-7 years later-

It has been exactly seven years since the last incident.. and seven years since I was in love with this person I cared for so much.. my bestfriend.

Today was my 23rd birthday, and Dylan said he would be bringing me out for dinner in somewhere special. He was so sweet and loving.

Right now, I was lying on my bed peacefully.. until someone came barging in my room. To my surprise, It was Dylan. He had two starbucks coffee in his hand, and a few other goodies to eat.

"Oh, I thought you had work today, babe?" I asked curiously as I stood up.

"I cancelled it just for my beautiful girlfriend's birthday. but, no Hi or How are you? that hurts." He explained and brought his hand to his heart, fake hurting.

I smiled, walking over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you. You really made my day complete already." I whispered and hugged him tightly.

"Anything for my girl. I love you." He replied with a faint smile. He pressed his lips on mine, giving me a big kiss.

I love him so much, without him, I would be a normal person.

"Here," He suddenly said, as he digged something inside his pocket.

"I bought you a gift, I hope you like it."

He handed me a purple medium box, with a pretty silver ribbon on it. It looked fancy and expensive. I slowly ran my finger across the soft box and opened it.

I was surprised to see what it was. It was a gold necklace with a heart pendant, and had 'I love you forever.' written in the back. I loved the pendant because it had tiny gems surrounding it and a diamond in the center that shined in the sun light.

"Thank you so much, Dylan. but you shouldn't have. It looks so expensive." I said, and hugged him.

"I don't care if it's expensive. That's how much I love you. no, actually I love you way more than that." He whispered in my ears which sent shivers down my spine.

Damn, I love his guy so much.

"Hey you know what?" He said, looking at me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked, with a small smile.

"I love you so much that it hurts." He said and chuckled.

"Aw, you and your little flirty self. One of the reasons I love you." I smiled at what he said, he's sweet. Just hearing him say that, came butterflies flutter around my stomach.

"I want to spend my whole life with you." He added in a serious tone but had a smile on his lips.

"Me too, Dylan, Me too." I replied and he crashed his lips to mine.

I fell in love with my best friend. I love him, and he loves me. Amazing, right? It's like a fairytale that became real.

The End!

--

*sniff sniff* I can't believe it's the last chapter! (I know it's a REALLY short last chappie, but hope it was satisfying. :D) I'm so going to miss writing this story. Everytime I complete another story, I feel so so happy and proud! I enjoy entertaining you guys. but remember, I wouldn't go this far without you guys!! Thank you so so much guys. You are the best human beings ever in this earth! ;) I love you all so much to tiny bits. :* I will be posting a new story as soon as I finish my other story, aight? be sure to read it! tehehe. i wub you all. :* muaaaah. Don't forget to comment, fan, vote, amd shaaare! also please follow me on Twitter (@IClauriii_) and my Instagram (@_iiraceexox) kbyee! ♥ Thank you all again so so much. ♥

- Ira -