Chapter Ten

*riiing riiing*

"Ughh.." I muttered under my breath.

I rolled over to the other side of the bed, lazy to stand up.

I took my phone from the side table, and checked who messaged me..Oh, it was Dylan.

Dylan: 'Hey.. Uh, there's this School reunion thing, everyone's invited.. Hope you can come. :)'

I sighed and just stared at the message.. Thinking if I should go or not.

Me: 'Really? Cool. sure, I'll be there.. See ya. :)' I replied.

What the hell Leena! Why did you agree?? You should've said no!

The last time I remember going to the party and was dressed in FRUIT PUNCH.

--

(At the party..)

I felt awkward being alone in the party, I mean, I know no one here.

I don't even see if Dylan is here, or maybe he just ditched the party to his girlfriend. sigh..

"Hey there, sexy," A guy infront of me, slurred. I could tell he was drinking because I could smell the aroma of the alcohol. Disgusting.

"Wanna dance?" He asked and winked at me.

"Er.. No thanks. I'd rather go for a drink there.." I pointed in the table full of different non alcohol drinks. and started walking.

But sadly, he grabbed my arm which hurt so much,

"DON'T TOUCH ME, You idiot!" I shouted.

"Oh come on, babe. Don't be a party popper." He said and chuckled.

"Call me babe again, and I'll slit your throat, you perverted freak." I threatened, but he just laughed.

"Tough chick eh?" He said, as he pulled my hair, making me wince in pain.

He started touching me, and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Stop.. No.. let me go.. Help.. Dylan.." I said silently and cried.

He just smirked at me and completely ignored me.

He finally finished unbuttoning my shirt, and now, pulling the zipper of my shorts.

"Don't touch her, you jerk. LET HER GO!" said a familiar voice from behind me.

Dylan..?

I opened my eyes and saw them both tackling on the floor, Dylan punched the guy numerous times like there was no tomorrow.

"Dylan.. Stop." I said softly.

His head snapped to me and looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He cooed and hugged me.

"It's okay.. I'm fine." I said and smiled.

"I just feel a little tired.." I added.

He then carried me bridal style and made our way out to his car.

"Dylan..?" I said, my eyes slowly closing.

"Yeah?" He replied back.

"You know, I..I remember everything now.. My memory is back.." I said weakly.

He stopped dead in his tracks, as his sparkling eyes looked at me with a shocked face.

"Really?? When?" He asked, his face became soft.

"The day after you and Ali became together." I replied.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" He said with hurt in his voice.

"Because I didn't want you to worry about me.. and it didn't matter anyway." said me.

"It matters to me, Leena. You know it does." He said, softly.

I nodded my head, and snuggled in his warm chest, Somehow, I felt safe whenever I'm with him.. It felt so good and so right in this posistion..

Everytime he touches me, shock waves send throughout my body.

"Dylan?" I said once again.

"Hm?"

"I love you.." I mumbled and darkness took over me. I didn't know what happened next...

--

(Next day)

I couldn't sleep well, because of my headache last night..

I saw Dylan sitting on a chair beside me, and blowing the hot soup, guessing he made it.

"Dylan?" I said.

"Oh, Hey. you're awake. You should eat." He said, as he dipped the spoon on the soup.

I realized he wasn't with Alison today, weird.

"Uh, By the way where's Alison?" I asked, and I saw his smile faded away, and his jaw clenched.

"We..We broke up.." He said without looking at me.

"What? Why?" I asked with a hesitation.

"She made out with my friend while I was going to get a drink.." He said.

"Um, Anyways, What happened last night?" I asked, changing the subject.

After few minutes of him talking about what happened.. All the memories came flooding back - about what happened last night.

"And.. before you blacked out, you said.. I love you.." He said, and kind of smiled.

My eyes went wide, and my mouth slightly opened.

"I did? But.. I was tired! I didn't know what I was saying or stuff.." I kept convincing and telling him that I was just too tired and sleepy last night.

I still kept telling him that over and over again, for the past 15 minutes.

and... You know what he did?

He.. kissed me... On the lips.

Just to shut me up.

I was in utter shock, and my cheeks came burning like fire.

"Sh.." He said, as he placed his forehead on mine, and looked at me while smiling.

"Because I love you too." He said and smiled.

He say wha huh?

Did......Did he just say he loved me too?

--

Heyyy! Ooooh emm geee! I love writing this part! kinda sweet, don'tcha think? :)) if you liked it, please please comment, fan, and vote! :D Thanks guys! <3 Hope you enjoyed reading! xx

- Ira xox

~~~ My Twitter: @JustDreamNSmile 

My Instagram: @_iiraceexox 

Feel free to follow me! ;) Type #wattpad so I'll know you're someone from wattpad. xx