Chapter Twelve

It was a wonderful and peaceful morning, Today was the first day of Summer.

It has been 2 months after Dylan asked me to be his, and our relationship is going pretty well.

"Boy I hear you, in my dreams.. I feel you whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard... Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend..." My ringtone blasted from my pocket, and I knew who was calling me.

Dylan. I am lucky that I'm in love with my bestfriend.

"Hey." I chirped happily.

"Hey there, cutie." Dylan said with his husky and sexy voice, as what I like to call it.

"What's up handsome?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I was just thinking, since it's the first day of Summer, why don't we go to the beach for the whole? We own a beach house there." He happily said.

"Really? Alright!" I said excitedly.

"When?" I added.

"Um.. 30 minutes from now." He said, and I could feel him smirking.

"What? 30 minutes?! Kay-kay. Talk to you later. Gotta get ready." I said.

"Alright. Oh, and Leena?'

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you." He whispered.

Shots of wonderful feeling were sent to my body, making me shiver.

"I love you too." I answered back and we both hung up.

Hmm.. What to bring, what to bring? I asked myself as I paced back and forth my room.

Oh, I do have two bikinis there which I haven't used, But I'll just pair it with my white shorts.

One bikini is black, which is so cute and the other is purple.

I grabbed my pink suitcase and arranged my stuffs inside.

Before 9:30 am, I finished at 9:15 am. Boo ya, Yes I'm that fast to pack.

I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, and fixed my hair.

Walking to me closet, I wore my jean shorts, and loose tee then wore my white sandals.

That would be perfect.

Before going out, I took my hat and sunglasses from the dresser and headed downstairs.

I then saw Dylan, leaning on the door frame - he was wearing a blue striped shirt, khaki shorts, sunglasses and slippers. He looked so hot, that it will make ice melt.

"Hey there, sexy." He said, pulling me by the waist and hugged me.

"Hey." I replied and smiled.

He kissed me on the lips, but it wasn't long. It was just a soft, short kiss.

"You set? C'mon, let's go." He said, holding my suitcase and bringing it to the car trunk.

"Yup. Ready as ever." I said and gave him a wink.

I sat on the front seat with him, which is just so.. comfortable.

"My parents is gonna be there." He said with a warm smile.

Oh my gosh, I am so nervous to meet his parents..

What if they don't like me?

What if--