Chapter One - Death

TW: Car accident, sickness, alcohol,  child abuse, death blood, assault, bullies, racism

(Also Izuku is currently living in Illinois with his father after his mother passed away in a terrible car accident.)

"GET OUT! OUT! OUT!!" My father shouted at me as I rushed out of the house into the front yard, a plate getting thrown at me on the way out. It broke on the cement at my feet as a piece of it got stuck in my foot, blood dripped onto the concrete.

"YOU'RE SLEEPING OUTSIDE YOU USELESS FUCKING CHILD!" He yelled sternly as he smashed his halfway full beer bottle on the ground, it shattered into pieces as alcohol got everywhere, angry he slammed the door making the windows rattle.

I sighed as my eyes watered up, I tried my hardest for them to not spill over but it was getting really hard to. The doctor had said that my quirk would soon come when I was older but for now I would be quirkless, my mother was disappointed but she was still optimistic... We were on our way for ice cream..

I remember it clearly. One of those big transporting trucks, it was icy outside, winter. Sure my birthday is in July but my mom got really sick so we waited for a few months as she slowly got nursed back to health. The truck slid on the ice, I watched it form the front seat, my All Might figurine gripped in my right hand as my mothers soft delicate hand in my left.

"IZUKU!" I heard the scream of my mother as the truck was sliding to our car, the black car infront of us got hit off of the road rolling down a hill, my mothers hand wrapped around me tightly as she tried to stop the car but it was too icy, the truck it us as my mother shielded me form the broken ice. 

The last thing I saw was my mothers face, she was smiling as blood dripped form her mouth, "I love you.. Izuku," She sputtered as more blood dripped out. Her hand was still in mine as she grew limp in my lap.

"M- MOMMA!" I shouted out in horror as I shook her lifeless body hoping for some sort of miracle to happen where she would magically wake up and we'd hug and then she'd be ok.

"MOM PLEASE!" I said as tears left my eyes.

-

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I walked down the dimly lit streets of Illinois, lit only by the car lights of the passing vehicles and the lampposts above head. I looked around a bit, most of the streets were empty apart from very little people roaming around.

-

Time skip 9 years Izuku is 13

-

I woke up with a small blanket draped over me, sighing a slowly got up turning off my alarm. I guess I had slept in a bit because it was now 5:30, I still had to clean the house, make breakfast, get dressed and then go to school. And all in thirty minutes.

Quickly I got up and got dressed in some random outfit I through together.