Izuku Afton + Ship

The TWs because I know a lot of people don't read the descriptions;

TW; There will be some smexy scenes, bad words(uncensored), mentions of abuse, death, blood, and etc. PTSD(maybe), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety/panic attacks, drug usage, underage drinking, adult beverages(alcohol), cigarettes, cigars, and vapes, murders, kidnapping, child abuse, polyamorous relationships(???)

(And I will try to label each and every paragraph to its according TW but be ware I suck at that type of stuff so please read with caution.)

Name: Izuku Afton

Name: Izuku Afton

Age: 16
Special Abilities: He can't die. That's about it lol, I know that like normally the Afton's don't age but guess what? Izuku can, mostly because he was adopted but- uhm, later. ;) Oh and his animatronic form is Lobit.
Quirk: Fire Telekinesis
About Quirk: He can use telekinesis on objects and set things on fire :)
Looks: He has dark green fluffy hair that can appear to be black in dim lighting, teal-green eyes that can look to be glowing and a lot of freckles dotted around his face. He has soft thin lips and soft fair skin. His chin is pointed and his nose curves outward just a bit at the end. He has long beautiful eyelashes and thin but full eyebrows.

Izuku's Harem ;)

Izuku x Toga

Izuku x Kaminari

Izuku x Melissa

Izuku x Shinsou

Izuku x Jiro

Izuku x Todoroki

Izuku x Momo

Izuku x Kirishima

Izuku x Mina

Izuku x male! OC