Chapter Four - Goodbye Illinois, Hello Japan.

I don't think this has anything for a TW in it. But if there is please do leave it in the comments :)

I had packed all of my things in about three suitcases and one small travel bag, it was about two months before my 15th birthday and sadly I won't be able to spend it with my family. 

I walked down the stairs bearing my luggage and the rest of the people were there waiting for me at the door, the most surprising bit was that William was there too.

I set my luggage down and smiled at them, "Thank you all for allowing me to stay here and live with you, you're all like my family. And I've enjoyed the short time that we've spent with each other." I said as some of them smiled at me. 

Chris walked to me and handed my a note, along with a toy version of one of his nightmares. I smiled and took it kindly before walking out of the door, waving good bye to them as I stepped into my taxi.

Before hand I had taken a shower to wash the blood off of my face and body, I still had scars, obviously but at least I wasn't covered in blood haha.

I wore a long sleeved black shirt and a dark gray shirt over it, some dark blue jeans that rolled up and the bottom and a dark orange scarf with white shoes and a hat.

"Where to?" "The airport please,"

-

I stepped off of my plain and went to the baggage claim area. I wouldn't say that the Afton's were rich or anything, but they gave me enough money to buy an apartment and enroll in a school. 

I took a taxi to an apartment I had bought a few days ago and walked to my room, I had bought the same apartment that me and Inko had lived in, oh how it brought back good memories... I enlisted in Aldera Junior High.